I nominate Archmage & RomanGodCamper

both play on Zeus
    they're in help chat all the time & know the game well
    they're patient with new players who are lost

swooper

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I absolutely agree with nominating RomanGodCamper. Very knowledgable and active in both Help and posting in forums.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    My first Vote will be for RomanGodCamper. He is always in help doing a good job at helping people, he an understanding and nice person and he definitely wants to help this game for the better of its players rather hurt us. He has asked me and I know of many others for our opinions on certain matters (not saying he agrees with me or us every time) but he does ask around to see everyone's views on different subjects rather take things into his own hands and I know he wont go behind THE COMMUNITY'S backs on certain issues. I may or may not nominate others in the near future but for now- RGC for CL.......
    Last edited by BB_Rawren; 02-06-14 at 06:52 am. Reason: Removed inflammatory content

BB_Nellemose
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueHead View Post
    BB- does this include voting for the people who are CLs currently that were not selected by the community? or do they get to skip this process?
    The current CLs do not have to be nominated again, only new submissions to the program will need to be nominated.

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueHead View Post
    My first Vote will be for RomanGodCamper. He is always in help doing a good job at helping people, he an understanding and nice person and he definitely wants to help this game for the better of its players rather hurt us. I do think that the CLs that are currently in the program needs to be removed and if voted in reinstated but RGC is def a good choice. He has asked me and I know of many others for our opinions on certain matters (not saying he agrees with me or us every time) but he does ask around to see everyone's views on different subjects rather take things into his own hands and going behind THE COMMUNITY'S backs. I may or may not nominate others in the near future but for now- RGC for CL.......
    Thanks mate. You saying that could make a grown man cry, but not this man. ;D
    Last edited by BB_Rawren; 02-04-14 at 07:45 am.

World
    Zeus
    Full support for both RGC and Finder

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by psaltery View Post
    Full support for both RGC and Finder
    Full Support? (Off Topic, Sorry) Does that mean you can feed me finally? rofl (kidding)

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I'd like to nominate RomanGodCamper. Great player, very knowledgeable and helpful in the game.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    I would like to nominate NaveFrank... pretty sure I have the correct frank. Mild mannered fun spirited active player. That is my experience.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Nellemose View Post
    The current CLs do not have to be nominated again, only new submissions to the program will need to be nominated.
    well they were never nominated by us players so they just dont have to be nominated at all*

Closed Thread