Closed Thread
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Ares Community Leaders Open Nominations

BB_Nellemose
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueHead View Post
    and BB, you may want to change-
    "A Community Leaders is a regular player. Community Leaders are not paid and are not in the employ of Ubisoft. They assist as volunteers only." becasue u then say-
    "Do I get anything for being a CL?

Besides the BB's undying appreciation? Yes. Currently, the active CL's receive 500 gems a month. They also receive a special in-game chat color and CL_ tag in-game, as well as the Community Leader title in the forums."

I understand it is not a check but 500 gems per month is a type of payment imo, no?
    The 500 gems per month is a thank you for your hard work gift, it is not payment and we are not required to give it to players for their help.

BB_Nellemose
    Quote Originally Posted by Faith_4 View Post
    Having a legal capacity to sign a valid Non Disclosure Agreement - Does this mean that the CL will need to be over the age of 18? Not sure what the legal requirements are of such an agreement, so figured I would ask.
    Legally speaking you do not need to be 18 to be legally bound by a contract, however a minor's terms may be different and may require a parent or guardian approval. I'll see what BB_Rawren says and have her comment back here.

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Nellemose View Post
    The 500 gems per month is a thank you for your hard work gift, it is not payment and we are not required to give it to players for their help.
    Ah. So considering its a Gift. It Voids it being a payment... interesting... Almost like gifting 500 Gem Packages to players! lol

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I vote Khamuul and Greek-Spartan they always helpful and nice unlike some. I also vote for Yarrah she an awesome guild leader and very helpful.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I vote Khamuul And Greek_Spartan. they are always in the help tab helping players. Dont think there is a question they dont know the answer to. and if there is one they dont know the answer to you can bet they know where to find it very well mannered peeps and know how to handle situations like real adults.

DestuctorNate
    I nominate myself of course. I also nominate Greek_Spartan and Vonreighard

What is the primary server you play on? Zeus or Ares?

I Play on Area only for the time being...

How have you contributed to the community? Please give examples.

I am constantly helping others and looking for items on the TO that I know are for quest's requiring you to sell certain items for a reasonable price when I can afford it. I do tend to help others in the help tab when I can. I am almost always giving to others in some way weather it be friends or guild members, even if it might hinder my progression.

What is the first thing you want to do as a CL?

I want to assist others in making the game as good and glitch free as possible to obtain a better gaming experience for all!!

Do you have any ideas to improve the community? (events, contests, etc.)

I have a few ideas, some involve in game chat contests and games, mini events beside the given holiday events already in place. possibly adventure contests for given lvl ranges for prizes.

What is the community's top requested feature for TSO?

More space is the top requested feature within TSO for the higher levels, for the lower levels the chance for obtaining more gems for a cheaper price to assist in advancement.

What has prepared you to be a community leader for The Settlers Online?

I have been guild leader or officer of various games like this game and different from it. Because of this I have a well rounded knowledge of what could be implements without throwing the game off balance to make it too hard or too easy.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I would like to nominate Vonreighard.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I nominate Greek Spartan and Angelbuns for CL..good people good choices

World
    Ares
    Khamuul, Greek_Spartan, Vonreighard, AngelBuns, Richard_Cranium

They all are great to type with in chat and are very helpful, I have picked their minds many times about the game.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I nominate Greek_Spartan, AngelBuns, and Khamuul

Closed Thread