Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    he didnt want the female gamers to fall of their chairs

World
    Zeus
    he didn't get the memo
    his cute face makes up for it tho. love a guy with a beard

raubhautz: there was a major bug with the rock removal in testing...you could demolish them without buying the buffs! would like to know if any progress has been made in fixing it.

World
    Zeus

Cool Ein mehr dinge...

I see that once in a while BB offers good deals on gems, but they are always for short periods (24h). I am a tight-*** player. I do coin for games that I like, and I also coin only when there are very good deals. After being on here for a while, I like settlersonline, and the community within, however, like many people, I have a tight budget to work with. If I know a sale is coming, or the window of the sale is long enough I will spend, but only when on sale!

On a second, related note; I know for a fact that the European servers seem to get better (and more often) sales, as mush as 2-1 gem sales. How about giving us the same rewards?

Thank you in advance for your time.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by psaltery View Post
    [...] raubhautz: there was a major bug with the rock removal in testing...you could demolish them without buying the buffs! would like to know if any progress has been made in fixing it.
    Oh, did not hear about that one... *wish I knew!* So, yes, then what is the progress. Thanks psaltery.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    are you really a character from South Park in real life?

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Raubhautz View Post
    Oh, did not hear about that one... *wish I knew!* So, yes, then what is the progress. Thanks psaltery.
    You should often check with the help tab. they might be able to help you with things you may not know...

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by CL_Aquila-Plume View Post
    How do you manage to have such smooth and unblemished looking skin? Oh and those teeth, admit it, you're whitening them aren't you.
    There is the fantastic cosmetic device called MS Paint. It works wonders on my skin.
    Quote Originally Posted by G_F_M View Post
    bart are you canadian? your eyes look like it
    Unfortunately I am not Canadian, I wish I was though....I love the cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Rawren View Post
    What's up with your username, yo?
    I originally wanted BB_TheBeard but someone already had the username...So I just put my name in Google translate and translated The Bear to German.
    Quote Originally Posted by DucKeto View Post
    How did you pick your name?
    I originally wanted BB_TheBeard but someone already had the username...So I just put my name in Google translate and translated The Bear to German...And I have a Beard
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueHead View Post
    how does your gf/finance/wife feel about you working with all these beautiful women?
    It is hard sometimes, there are so many beautiful and wonderful women in the office. Everyone is so amazing and nice....She is fine with it though...I hope she is :P
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelBuns View Post
    why no real pic Bart?
    I could not capture the real me in a regular picture. SO I decided that drawing myself in MS Paint would capture the real pixelated me. Do you not like my amazing painting?
    Quote Originally Posted by John-Axe View Post
    First question – if a player is submitting a complaint for a game bug which he assumes others are submitting, what can he write to make it easier on you if you handle it? I assume it gets irritating quickly to be bombarded with the same complaint when a common bug appears. What can one write to let you know we sympathize and frankly regret piling on with our complaint?
    It is extremely helpful to have as much information on the issue. Even if other players are submitting tickets about the same thing. Sometimes there are multiple ways to cause an issue to occur.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raubhautz View Post
    Why did BB stop showing pictures of their staff for this program?
    It was a matter of personal opinion, I really do not take a lot of pictures and could not find a picture that I thought would work best. Also I wanted to do something different.
    Quote Originally Posted by witchybee View Post
    well this is not nice of me, but Bart is a chicken, i always believed it, now i know for sure
    geez, at least add some feathers, or a nest.....
    I apologize for the delayed response I was having an issue with my computer . Feathers.....I am not a chicken, if I was a bird I would be a RAVEN!!(Go Baltimore)
    Quote Originally Posted by psaltery View Post
    he didn't get the memo
    his cute face makes up for it tho. love a guy with a beard
    Ah someone that likes my MS Paint skills
    raubhautz: there was a major bug with the rock removal in testing...you could demolish them without buying the buffs! would like to know if any progress has been made in fixing it.
    I have not heard much about it unfortunately, I apologize .

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Will you become a character on our islands?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by OCEIOUS1 View Post
    will there ever be a increase to the number of troops we can train in the barracks instead of doing the million clicks to train 1000 troops
    Unfortunately I am unable to discuss future development plans, sorry .
    Quote Originally Posted by Chellearia View Post
    Hi Bart!

*twiddling thumbs*

Will the real BB_Der_Bart please stand up?
    ...."Standing......Looks confused.....runs away...."
    For anyone wanting to know Mr. DB’s position, I found this post:
    May 2, 2013
    http://forum.thesettlersonline.net/t...t-Team-Members
    [Official] Blue Byte/Ubisoft Team Members
    BB_Katealyst - Player Experience Manager
    BB_Rawren - Community Manager
    BB_Susurrously - Support Lead
    BB_LastImmortal- Support Agent/Game Master
    BB_Tophour- Support Agent/Game Master
    BB_TheDuchess- Support Agent/Game Master
    BB_der_Bart- Support Agent/Game Master
    BB_Nellemose- Support Agent/Game Master
    It should say "Master Beardsmen" after Game Master
    Second question – if you could introduce one animal to roam the players’ islands which served no purpose other than to generate a whole lot of tickets asking what it was and why it was there, which animal would you put into the game?
    This is interesting, I am not sure if I would put an animal on there at all. I would just post something on the forums saying that there is an animal so everyone would spend hours looking for it...But seriously....A T-REX.....
    Third question – five minutes before your shift ends, a problem arises which has some tickets coming in. It isn’t major, but you work on it for the last five minutes of your shift. Are you able to forget about it after work, or will you keep thinking about it after work?
    Neither, I will just answer the tickets or do my best to answer the tickets. In the rare occasion that I cannot answer the ticket I usually will right a note on my desk or let someone else know.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Fourth question – If you spend a shift without any major problems surfacing, just the ordinary complaints, are you happy it was calm or irked it was boring?

Closed Thread