Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Meet the BB's: BB_Der_Bart

World
    Zeus

Cool Provision House queue

I know, another Q from this guy... I take my play-time seriously!

I noticed that players are unable to reorder the queue in the Provision House(s). Would BB look into that; it is possible to rearrange our build queue. I cannot imagine it being too difficult to add such capability... The program already has an internal list of our orders... Thanks again for your time!
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Settler
    World
    Ares
    After I posted the animal one, I thought about it and thought if he answers it, he has to say T-Rex since it would be the perfect answer. You nailed it. I could only think of a ferret as an alternate – a tiny little ferret darting around. But you are right – it would have to be a T-Rex. That would light up your inbox. Especially if you only gave it to every other player.
    You are right about the five minute left in the shift question. I missed that you would have to alert the next shift sometimes. Thank you for your dedication. But I assume you are able to forget about your job when you leave work. I hope so.
    Anyway, thank you for answering my questions. Logging off now.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I will just read and monitoring chat.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by DucKeto View Post
    Will you become a character on our islands?
    That would be amazing, but my amazing beard is way to much to handle for any game! But it would be amazing!
    Quote Originally Posted by John-Axe View Post
    After I posted the animal one, I thought about it and thought if he answers it, he has to say T-Rex since it would be the perfect answer. You nailed it. I could only think of a ferret as an alternate – a tiny little ferret darting around. But you are right – it would have to be a T-Rex. That would light up your inbox. Especially if you only gave it to every other player.
    You are right about the five minute left in the shift question. I missed that you would have to alert the next shift sometimes. Thank you for your dedication. But I assume you are able to forget about your job when you leave work. I hope so.
    Anyway, thank you for answering my questions. Logging off now.
    I will not lie I do forgot, well I would not say forget I would just place it on a temporary hold. It is hard to remember everything because I have another job and I am going to college as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raubhautz View Post
    I know, another Q from this guy... I take my play-time seriously!

I noticed that players are unable to reorder the queue in the Provision House(s). Would BB look into that; it is possible to rearrange our build queue. I cannot imagine it being too difficult to add such capability... The program already has an internal list of our orders... Thanks again for your time!
    Thank you for the suggestion and I will provide your suggestion to the developers. I cannot guarantee that the devs will implement this change into the game but I will at least take the appropriate actions needed to let the developers know. If you have any further suggestions and a BB is not online, please feel free to submit a ticket to support!

Closed Thread