Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Meet the BBs: BB_Nellemose

BB_Nellemose
    Quote Originally Posted by Chellearia View Post
    How long have you been with Blue Byte?
    I have been with Blue Byte/Ubisoft since November, 2013.
    Quote Originally Posted by RonEmpire View Post
    nice faceless picture.
    This is my face, it has been severely altered due to an orphanage fire when I ran in to save the young children back in '09.
    Quote Originally Posted by Polar7Bear View Post
    Is being a video game Dev your dream job?
    No, I actually have no desire in game development. I'm more of the Business-Networking kind of guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Greek_Spartan View Post
    no face nelle?
    This is my face, it has been severely altered due to an orphanage fire when I ran in to save the young children back in '09.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Ok I've been having an issue with windows 8 on a gateway (I so need to build myself another system moomoo sucks) anyway. When I load your test server I get a certificate error and at the bottom a show content if I click show have to relog in again. This process repeats over and over. I have errors loading the English/US page also with errors but with a refresh on that page it still logs me in. Any idea why this is happening? I've investigated possible issues with firewalls and virus protection and their not causing any.... I stumped.

World
    Ares
    What pets do you have if any?

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    What are your top 5 favorite video games?
    More of the same "new" content with a different bow? I will give more of the "same" towards my gem accumulation.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    ok why is it that u men are so scared to show pics?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I just need to know if that demolish rock/mountain thing ever coming out or the plan has been dropped??

BB_Nellemose
    Quote Originally Posted by Greek_Spartan View Post
    nelle. i know someone has asked all the bbs this. How did you pick your name?
    My name is from a random username generator from World of Warcraft when I used to play it back near release. It stuck with me until today.
    Quote Originally Posted by bashing View Post
    .... --- .-- / .-.. --- -. --. / .... .- ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / -... . . -. / .-- --- .-. -.- .. -. --. / ..-. --- .-. / -... .-.. ..- . -... -.-- - . / .- -. -.. / -.. --- / -.-- --- ..- / . -. .--- --- -.-- / .-- --- .-. -.- .. -. --. / ..-. --- .-. / - .... . --
    .. / .... .- ...- . / -... . . -. / .-- --- .-. -.- .. -. --. / ..-. --- .-. / ..- -... .. ... --- ..-. - / ..-. --- .-. / .- -... --- ..- - / ...-- / -- --- -. - .... ... / .- -. -.. / .. / .... .- ...- . / . -. .--- --- -.-- . -.. / . ...- . .-. -.-- / -.. .- -.-- / --- ..-. / .. - .-.-.-
    Quote Originally Posted by Polar7Bear View Post
    probly not having eyes making it hard for him to read our questions x_x
    I am very skilled at using my braille keyboard, and to read what you guys say I have a text-to-speech software to assist me.
    Quote Originally Posted by LadySettler View Post
    How long have you been part of the team, and what specific contribution are you most proud of?
    I have been apart of the team for about 3 months. My contributions have been set towards helping out with all aspects that the team needs, and soon to have a special role with the community.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    How many active players on zeus server?

BB_Nellemose
    Quote Originally Posted by Gedry View Post
    Ok I've been having an issue with windows 8 on a gateway (I so need to build myself another system moomoo sucks) anyway. When I load your test server I get a certificate error and at the bottom a show content if I click show have to relog in again. This process repeats over and over. I have errors loading the English/US page also with errors but with a refresh on that page it still logs me in. Any idea why this is happening? I've investigated possible issues with firewalls and virus protection and their not causing any.... I stumped.
    This issue can be helped by the awesome guys in our Support department, you can submit a ticket using the link in my signature!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravag View Post
    What pets do you have if any?
    I do not have any pets currently, however I will be getting one of these beautiful dogs soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Draconus2004 View Post
    What are your top 5 favorite video games?
    1. Mass Effect Series
    2. Assassin's Creed Series
    3. Splinter Cell Series
    4. The Elder Scrolls Series
    5. Forza Motorsports Series
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelBuns View Post
    ok why is it that u men are so scared to show pics?
    This is my actual picture from about a month ago while I was a company party.
    Quote Originally Posted by uki2012 View Post
    I just need to know if that demolish rock/mountain thing ever coming out or the plan has been dropped??
    Unfortunately, we do not get early notice of new or planned content until it is released to the public.

BB_Nellemose
    Quote Originally Posted by uki2012 View Post
    How many active players on zeus server?
    There are anywhere between 1500-3000 players on at one time on Zeus.

Closed Thread