Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Meet the CLs: CL_Immaduck

Retired Community Manager
    World
    Zeus

Meet the CLs: CL_Immaduck

Though the Community Leaders are not BB staff, we wanted to give them a chance to answer some questions and interact with the community! CL_Immaduck is well-known for his wide wingspan, water-resistant feathers, and for being an awesome member of the Community Leader team.

He will be answering questions from 10:30 AM to 1:00 PM EST.

Last edited by BB_Nellemose; 02-04-14 at 05:12 pm. Reason: Changed BB in title to CL to match other Meet the CL threads
    **Retired**

Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact Support

Settler
    World
    Ares
    im going to follow in BB_Rawren's footprints and ask how you choose your name?

Former Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Do you fly south in the winter? Also, what's the air-speed velocity of a duck?

CL_immaduck
    My daughter founded the Duck guild. I started playing this game to have more involvement with her. I picked the name sense i was going to be a Duck.

CL_immaduck
    No but maybe i should its cold out there . As far as air speed i once passed a Goose.

Retired Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    If you could go back in time, which period would you go to?
    **Retired**

Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact Support

Settler
    World
    Ares
    there has been complaints about CL's green text in the trade channel makeing the CL's lot stand out so if u could turn off the green text as to limit the number of complaints of the CL program would you?

CL_immaduck
    I guess it would be midevel(?) time where men used and fought with swords to defend the honor of family, friends and land.

CL_immaduck
    I cannot speak for the others but personally i think the green text should stay but the CL's need to be responsible and not spam for trades on trade tab.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I have seen a number of new players ask for help in global-1 and they receive unkind replies to go to the help tab. How would (do) you respond to the noob and to the reply?

Closed Thread