Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Meet the CL: CL_Aquila-Plume

CL_Melorr
    What's ur favorite chocolate aquila?

World
    Ares
    Thinking on the answer to that one melorr, it's a very tough question lol, my "favorite" chocolate. Answer coming soon and it will most likely include a yummy pic.

World
    Ares
    To melorr:

I pretty much just love anything that's chocolate. Hot chocolate, chocolate cake, chocolate cheesecake, chocolate bars, chocolate covered raisins, etc., etc., etc., etc.
    But if I had to chose a single chocolate that I could say represented my favorite I think it would be the Godiva Milk Chocolate Truffles. mmmmmmm
    And here is a pic of the one in that list that is my favorite.

Yuuuummmyyyy!!!

World
    Zeus
    Hello Aquila, congratulations on your new position as CL

If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?

World
    Ares
    To Indaliai:

It would be cool to know a lot of different languages, at least 10 for sure. I presently know only English and French.

It was a tossup between that or learning to be a surgeon, but at my age that's not really something I'd even consider starting to learn now.

I already know a lot of things, but those are two things I don't know much about.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Congrats on the new position, have you felt welcomed and supported by our community? (Not the trolling harping persons)

World
    Ares
    To Pupling:

Even with people complaining about the CL program I still didn't feel like I was being attacked personally. Comments were made towards the program itself and not me as a person. People don't know me as well on Zeus since I'm mostly on Ares now but they don't seem to hate me. I don't really let that stuff bother me anyway

As for Ares I usually receive many thank yous, people are usually welcoming to me in global. But like I said though, they do know me a lot more. Which kind of explains why none of them asked me any questions here. They already know me pretty well.

Retired Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    This thread is now closed! Thanks for the questions, guys. Stay tuned for our next AMA with BB_Tophour tomorrow from 1-5 PM EST!
    **Retired**

Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact Support

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    or is it

World
    Zeus

Cool Howdy!

Hi,

I am not sure what time zone Rawren was referring to when she stated 1-5pm... so I'm not sure if you are getting this in the correct time frame! :O

I see that you are with Ares, which explains why I do not recall seeing your name in chat before... I will ask the same basic questions I asked other staff and have yet to get a reply...
    1. What is the REAL status of PvP? It is a long time in development, we should be seeing something by now.
    2. What is the status of the Demolition Buffs (remove mountains/hills). Again, it was on the test server, a bug discovered, and we have heard nothing in a long time.
    3. Why don't we (US Servers) get more sales on gems? Personally, I am frugal when spending on games; however, I will when I see a game that has promise of keeping my attention for a long period of time; and I will never purchase gems when they are not on a good sale. You only seem to run short 'Happy Hour Sales' and we never know when they are so, it is difficult to save for.
    4. Comparing to the German (European) Servers, why do we not get the same number and value of sales? I see that they have gotten as much as 2-1 sales.
    5. Another issue I have seen on the German servers is that they can swap gems between players. Why can't we? That would be very useful on occasion.

Thank you in advance for your time.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Closed Thread