Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Meet the BBs: BB_Tophour

Retired Community Manager
    World
    Zeus

Meet the BBs: BB_Tophour

Some of you might best know BB_Tophour as our resident chat mage. He wields the mighty banhammer with a firm but just hand. But do not fear his wrath! He is a mere mortal, just like the rest of us. Only with magic.

BB_Tophour will be answering questions from 1-5 PM EST.

Feel free to ask him all the questions, you just might learn something that blows your mind! For example, did you know that BB_Tophour's name is pronounced "Top-Hour" not "Toph-er"? Now you know. And knowing is half the battle.
    Last edited by BB_Rawren; 02-05-14 at 07:57 am.
    **Retired**

Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact Support

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Witch of the swamp, what is her name?

Settler
    World
    Ares
    First question: Have you ever calculated roughly how much money you save riding a motorcycle rather than driving a car? With today’s gasoline prices, you must be saving a fortune.

Second question: Just how big does a tractor-trailer look when you pass one on a motorcycle?

Third question: If you could design a horse drawn wagon Settlers characters could use in the game to perform their job duties, what modifications would you make to the standard medieval wagon so that other motorcycle enthusiasts would see the modifications and know the wagon was designed by a motorcycle enthusiast?

Settler
    World
    Ares
    top hour lol so what got u to choose these two words and put them together. i thought it was pronounced "Toph-er" and came from dollhouse

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Somatra View Post
    Witch of the swamp, what is her name?
    Not Sure, Bridgette sounds nice

Quote Originally Posted by John-Axe View Post
    First question: Have you ever calculated roughly how much money you save riding a motorcycle rather than driving a car?

With today’s gasoline prices, you must be saving a fortune.
    well I get like 40mpg on my suzuki, but i pay for the gear etc.. so not sure if I save, or if I just break even and have a lotta fun in the process

Second question: Just how big does a tractor-trailer look when you pass one on a motorcycle?
    your head is just higher than the floor of the trailer so it looks fairly large, but the wind it throws off is the worst

Third question: If you could design a horse drawn wagon Settlers characters could use in the game to perform their job duties, what modifications would you make to the standard medieval wagon so that other motorcycle enthusiasts would see the modifications and know the wagon was designed by a motorcycle enthusiast?
    Hmmm, I would go with two stone wheels connect by a shaped plank with a seat, pulled by a single horse from a pivoting front rein mount that allowed the cart rider to lean causing the horse to steer to the direction leaned

Quote Originally Posted by Vrinthralix View Post
    top hour lol so what got u to choose these two words and put them together. i thought it was pronounced "Toph-er" and came from dollhouse
    Umm not sure. My name is topher and i just kinda went with that one time for a name after getting into Lane Based Moba games such as LoL
    Last edited by BB_Tophour; 02-05-14 at 11:07 am.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    “but the wind it throws off is the worst“ – I never heard about that. But now that you write about it, I recall watching Nascar races where they showed the wind those cars generated. I can only imagine how much bigger and stronger the wind coming off a tractor-trailer is. And you have to drive through it.
    So if you were on a racetrack behind a tractor-trailer you could slingshot something fierce.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    “but the wind it throws off is the worst“ – I never heard about that. But now that you write about it, I recall watching Nascar races where they showed the wind those cars generated. I can only imagine how much bigger and stronger the wind coming off a tractor-trailer is. And you have to drive through it.
    So if you were on a racetrack behind a tractor-trailer you could slingshot something fierce.
    i guess so, prob is when you come out from behind a semi the wind is coming off it, so you lean towards the semi to not get pushed out while passing it. I only weigh 160lbs, so larger riders may not experience the wind throwing them around as much. It also only really happens on the interstate
    Last edited by BB_Tophour; 02-05-14 at 11:26 am.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Can I please have your bike? Its gorgeousness...

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by EllaKosa View Post
    Can I please have your bike? Its gorgeousness...
    Thank you. You may have it for $5500 firm. Honda CBR1000RR with a fresh frame build. Clean title with 0 miles listed, bike has approx 150 miles of test and tune.
    Last edited by BB_Tophour; 02-05-14 at 11:29 am.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    My birthday is coming up...maybe I talk to the bf teehee. Jk really, enjoy it for the rest of us who cant have one

Closed Thread