Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Meet the BBs: BB_LastImmortal

Game Master
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by CL_Aquila-Plume View Post
    Your card says table top games and you've mentioned that you design tabletop games in your spare time. Would that be designing terrain for the games and models?

If so which games are you doing this for and what is your favorite army from those games?
    If you have a picture you'd like to share that would be really cool

I myself play Warhammer 40K and have quite a few miniatures from the Chaos army, mostly Khorn.
    When I mention Tabletop games I am referring to board games and card games. My group of friends and I play games such as "Arkham Horror", "Sentinels of the Multiverse", "Marvel Legendary", "Risk Legacy", and "Pandemic" just to name a few. I try to design my own and maybe someday I hope to actual publish one of them. I have to put my degree in game design to use somehow haha.

I have played Warhammer 40K, but never really got the chance to actually dive into the game. However; my favorite faction was always the Orks which is the army I would have made.
    Last edited by BB_LastImmortal2; 02-06-14 at 12:03 pm.

World
    Zeus
    When talking about games, there are so many genres - war games, building games, mystery solving games, maze type games or exploration, role playing games, etc. If you are designing one of your own, or even just thinking about it, can you give us a general idea? Thanks.

World
    Ares
    Ewww stinky orks. It's ok I won't hold that against you.

But it's still cool that you are working on a game of your own. I wish you luck with it and hope it does turn out to be published some day.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    You like The walking dead?

Game Master
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallotey View Post
    When talking about games, there are so many genres - war games, building games, mystery solving games, maze type games or exploration, role playing games, etc. If you are designing one of your own, or even just thinking about it, can you give us a general idea? Thanks.
    There are actually a few projects that I am working on at the moment. Some are a bit further along than others, but by having more than one project I am able to bounce around when I get stuck on one of them. Here are two of my projects, but be aware that the names are not final and are subject to change.

Wannabe Vigilante: My first project is a two player living card game (LCG) I am working on where one player takes the role of a super hero and the other plays as a villain. Both players will have a deck of cards that play differently based on which one you are. The villain will be playing cards focused on completing schemes and creating chaos. Examples of this would be robbing banks or kidnapping the mayor. The villain player will also have cards representing thugs and weapons which they can use to try and fight off the hero. The hero player will have a deck of cards more focused on their abilities which they will use to fight the villains henchmen. The hero will do everything they can to defend the city while the villain is doing everything they can to destroy it.

Legends of the 8th Sea: Another one of my projects is a pirate themed board game for 2-5 players where each player is a captain of their own ship. The game is focused on the players managing their crew as different crew members will help you out in different situations. Sailors help you travel around the board while Fighters are used in combat when you board an enemy ship. It is set in a more fantasy setting as players will also have to deal with other obstacles such as sirens and even a kraken. I will be honest when I say this game was heavily inspired by the Pirates of the Caribbean movies. The main goal is to become a true legend of the sea by plundering and fightering your way to fame.

Game Master
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Romania93 View Post
    You like The walking dead?
    I am a fan of the walking dead, but unfortunately I have not watched any of the most recent season. Keeping up with some shows is not as easy as I would like it to be.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    And you see The Ghost Adventures?

Game Master
    World
    Zeus
    And you see The Ghost Adventures?
    I do not watch The Ghost Adventures.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    What kind of game do you like?

Game Master
    World
    Zeus
    What kind of game do you like?
    I try to play a lot of different games, but if I had to say what kind of games I like I would have to say action-adventure games. I highly enjoy the Ratchet and Clank, Prince of Persia, God of War, Sly Cooper and Uncharted games. Those are a handful of some of my favorites.

Closed Thread