Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: TO bug still at it

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus

TO bug still at it

The TO bug is a glitch where u dont get your expired trades back from trade office (usually ones that are in several lots). I lost 24k gc (ish) a few weeks ago and 750k tools tonight from this bug, for all players, be careful posting big trades with multiple lots, u may lose your resources (though sending a ticket into support will fix it but wont give back the time).

would just like to warn all players about this as well as have ppl post any issues they may have had with this same bug.
    -TH

World
    Zeus
    nice, 10-16 hr days last few weeks and i have to keep track of how much resources i have, how much get sold, what returns, and how much did i remake while i was away..

guess ill just star depo everything and not sell 80k of my usual every day..

World
    Zeus
    Do you know if there's a similar bug for private trades? A guildie sent me a trade for 100 iron ore for a daily. I accepted, but when I tried to send it back to him, it wasn't there. My iron chain was sleeping, so no consumption (I had run completely out of ore and hadn't built mines yet.) He had to send another 100 ore, and it worked the second time. If I'd had any ore in inventory, I would have never noticed.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    never heard of private trades being glitchy psaltery but you never know

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    It seems that when i post multiple lots (x4 and other slots with same resource simultaneously) and if they (or some/ remainder) expire the resources wont all make it back to my storage. (though i did lose a noble over a year ago through TO but dont know what happened there......)

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    I would recommend Spacing out trades (time wise) that u post of the same resource and trying to avoid posting multiple lots of a resource, tho this kind of just kills the TO all together :/ i hope this bug is top priority for the Devs to be looking at and fix as millions and millions of resources and gold coins could be lost (if they havent already).

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    This is the latest UBI economy balancing "feature"... I see it as an improved form of artificial economic consumption vs the lame Golem and other "Click Here 10,000,000x" events they've been releasing to compensate for a poorly conceived game economy.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    I thought the rich were suppose to get richer? :'(

Retired Community Leader
    World
    Ares
    the trade office is playing robin hood.

Retired Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Please be aware that it might take some time for purchased and expired items to be placed into your inventory. If you feel there is a discrepancy, please send in a ticket to Support so we can validate and reimburse if necessary.
    **Retired**

Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact Support

Reply to Thread