Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Epic? Woodyard

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Epic? Woodyard

so I actually bought the epic woodyard this morning thinking it would, as it had originally on the test server, replace about 9 foresters. Much to my surprise I put it in and it only replaces about 6, in other words, the footprint of the building (5 building spaces) makes next to no difference.

Shame on me for not checking the test server more recently

Shame on the developers for giving us 'new' expensive content for no real gain

I typically do not complain on the forums but this is just a slap in the face.

Thanks for nothing.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongor View Post
    so I actually bought the epic woodyard this morning thinking it would, as it had originally on the test server, replace about 9 foresters. Much to my surprise I put it in and it only replaces about 6, in other words, the footprint of the building (5 building spaces) makes next to no difference.

Shame on me for not checking the test server more recently

Shame on the developers for giving us 'new' expensive content for no real gain

I typically do not complain on the forums but this is just a slap in the face.

Thanks for nothing.
    I'm gonna assume you have it fully upgraded, but yeah they bumped the time 30sec per cycle but increased the range. They did that ages ago.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by theWhiteCane View Post
    I'm gonna assume you have it fully upgraded, but yeah they bumped the time 30sec per cycle but increased the range. They did that ages ago.
    if by upgrades do you mean all the side quests involved? you need a few lvl 5 buildings and some resources for the entire thing to unlock different lvls

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Well, that is how it's upgraded; however, anyone who was on test likely stockpiled those materials beforehand to immediately upgrade the EWY. However, this is the Internet and you can never safely assume that everyone is on the same page.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    no no, plz keep adding new pointless things and ignore all the negative bugs in the game, ty.

World
    Ares
    I'm wondering why we have a main quest to build something that can only be purchased with gems?? I'm not spending 5k gems on something that only offers 3500xp and gets me nothing. No star coins instead of xp either.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    costs 5000 gems or 5000 beans and ya can have 2 of these worthless buildings lol

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    its great for coal if you can find a place to put it. I have yet to find such a place, so i have yet to buy it. besides sector 1, not sure i can fit it nicely
    More of the same "new" content with a different bow? I will give more of the "same" towards my gem accumulation.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Good to know I'm not the only one that looks at this and wonders who though this was a good idea at 5000 coins or 5000 beans? Wasted programming time for something the players really don't want (complaints about space, cost, useless). BB keeps trying to come up with ways to get people to spend money to buy new "toys" when most are not worth the money and effort. Just my opinion.

World
    Zeus
    Wimpyville does not have a Fairy Castle nor will we have an Epic Woodyard.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Reply to Thread