Reply to Thread

Thread: Recent Maintenence Erased my Explorers' Granite Skills

Soldier
    World
    Zeus

Recent Maintenence Erased my Explorers' Granite Skills

Last night's maintenance erased the Granite finding skill on ALL my Explorers. I am referring to the skill that says:
    "Increases the Chance of Finding Granite on Medium Search by 24%". I had them all set to 24% and now they are all
    set back to 0%. I have 9 Explorers. All those invested, expensive manuscripts completely wasted. Not a happy camper.
    Has anyone else experienced this?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    yup, its is at 0% for me to, noticed it yesterday and in test server and reported bug, it was too late to fix i guess, same with skill called mistwalker

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Could this just be a typo on the skill tooltip? My scouts/explorers seem to be finding granite as same as before during the medium search. I guess we'll know for sure after sending them out a few more time. I sent them out for the 2nd time.

Retired Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Thanks for reporting this guys. I've included it in the feedback and questions I'm collecting and it will be forwarded along. When I have more information, I will update.
    **Retired**

Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact Support

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Otuwek View Post
    Could this just be a typo on the skill tooltip? My scouts/explorers seem to be finding granite as same as before during the medium search. I guess we'll know for sure after sending them out a few more time. I sent them out for the 2nd time.
    No, it's not a typo. My explorers are NOT bringing back the same amount of granite as before. Every explorer was set to 24%, mind you. That's the highest.
    And that's NINE explorers. So i really notice the difference. I also invested a great deal of gold coins in making he manuscripts for each of the skill levels, along
    with the other resources required to produce those manuscripts, and now it currently costs me 24 coins to create 1 manuscript. So the loss, across 9 explorers
    is quite a lot.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I'm seeing this with "Lucky Detour" (+granite in medium search), "Offbeat Roads" (+Ti ore on long search), and "Mistwalker" (+ewl on v. long search).

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Starfire View Post
    Last night's maintenance erased the Granite finding skill on ALL my Explorers. I am referring to the skill that says:
    "Increases the Chance of Finding Granite on Medium Search by 24%". I had them all set to 24% and now they are all
    set back to 0%. I have 9 Explorers. All those invested, expensive manuscripts completely wasted. Not a happy camper.
    Has anyone else experienced this?

Retired Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    This is a translation error - although the tooltip shows 0%, your explorer's actual skill level is still maintained. If you note otherwise, please send in a ticket to Support.
    **Retired**

Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact Support

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Starfire View Post
    No, it's not a typo. My explorers are NOT bringing back the same amount of granite as before. Every explorer was set to 24%, mind you. That's the highest.
    And that's NINE explorers. So i really notice the difference. I also invested a great deal of gold coins in making he manuscripts for each of the skill levels, along
    with the other resources required to produce those manuscripts, and now it currently costs me 24 coins to create 1 manuscript. So the loss, across 9 explorers
    is quite a lot.
    Hmm, unfortunately then this might be specific to your account and BB_Rawren verified that skill levels were not changed. I'm not seeing any changes in the granite % my explorers (15 fast, 1 slow, all at +24% granite) bring back.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I have been unsuccessful to find ANY granite with my explorer since the 1st maintenance to remove the Christmas Event and noticed this same problem.
    Here's a screen shot. (appologies that my explorer with maxed out Lucky Detour was not available for screen shot)
    Attached Images

Reply to Thread