Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: XP rewards for level 50

Soldier
    World
    Zeus

XP rewards for level 50

I have probably missed any replies/comments regarding BB's fix/adjustment for the quests that give XP for level 50 players. It is annoying to complete quests to get no reward (wee 24800 xp for 10000 gold from Epic Adventures). Really disappointing that there is apparently no thought provided to correcting this. Conditional logic to check if the character is already level 50 and then award coins, beans, gold or something useful in a preset ratio (i.e. 1000 xp is 10 coins or something similar) should overly tax the programmers. But then like most games the objective is to cater and encourage new players, without totally alienating the established players. Of course if they were enlighted they would realize that the established players would encourage their friends to play. but knowing that when you get to level 50 the "usefulness" of the quests are frequently zero (players generally want something more than the "thrill" of completing a task) reduces the likelihood that the game will be recommended by the established players.

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Like I stated to you in a different post. All EXP From Quests is converted into Star Coins now, if your having problems with it, submit a Support Ticket, They will gladly help you.

If you run Normal Adventures, you get Star Coins in replace of EXP..

If you run Fairy Tale Adventures, you get Extra Beans in replace of EXP..

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    It seems a bit odd that we would be expected to send in a support ticket every time we complete a quest. I just completed one that gave 10,000 exp. I certainly didn't get any star coins.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by tigzzz View Post
    It seems a bit odd that we would be expected to send in a support ticket every time we complete a quest. I just completed one that gave 10,000 exp. I certainly didn't get any star coins.
    That's because it was new and was only implanted a few days ago. Things Break and you can't always expect it to go the right way. There is always pros and cons when trying to put new things in which most people forget.

World
    Zeus
    My quests are not converting the XP into star coins.
    Nor do I wish to file ticket after ticket.
    My plan is to keep doing quests until I am unable to do more. At that point I will file a ticket fully expecting BB to credit to me all the star coins they owe me.
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanGodCamper View Post
    That's because it was new and was only implanted a few days ago. Things Break and you can't always expect it to go the right way. There is always pros and cons when trying to put new things in which most people forget.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by EpsilonSilver View Post
    My quests are not converting the XP into star coins.
    Nor do I wish to file ticket after ticket.
    My plan is to keep doing quests until I am unable to do more. At that point I will file a ticket fully expecting BB to credit to me all the star coins they owe me.
    Make sure to keep a tab then.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanGodCamper View Post
    Have you actually seen quest exp (not from an adventure) actually credit you with star coins? I have not, old quests, new quests, I never get star coins. They should be running a script to credit everyone since this is server wide, not individual.

True Pumpkin Master
    World
    Zeus
    The problem is Quest Book quests which offer XP as a reward. There is no compensation because that XP is not converted to star coins, making some quests worthless if all they offer is XP. Examples include the Epic Woodyards and the Young Follower quest chains, which only offer XP as the rewards for the first quest. This is a problem if you are level 50 and needs to be adjusted to be XP or Star Coins.

BB_Nellemose
    Thank you for posting about your issues with the XP earned at max level. We are aware of the current issues with this system and are working diligently to resolve the problem. We appreciate your patience as we work to fix the issue and we do apologize for any inconvenience you may experience during this process.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Sooo will Ubi give us the star coins missed once they fix it?

Reply to Thread