Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: File failed to load

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Exclamation File failed to load

The client was unable to load a data file.
    Delete your browser cache and try again.

Keep getting this error on multiple computers using different browsers.

Graphics are all messed up and game will crash to a black screen displaying this message within a couple of minutes of logging.

Things that I have tried:

Clearing I.E. and Chrome cookies and temp files.
    Clearing ALL flash player cache files.
    Clearing ALL java cache files.
    Shutting down and restarting computer.
    Trying game on I.E and chrome and on multiple computers.
    Updating flash player and Java (currently running the lastest versions 12.0.0.44 and V7 update 51)

Just spent money on gems so I don't know if BB are just plain trolling but fix your game, your paying customers are getting screwed over.

If you have any other solutions other than those that I have tried above, feel free so share them. No, I'm not re-installing my OS (this problem is account based as it is not working on multiple computers and browsers.)

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    I'm having this issue for the last few hours. The game was loading fine before that. I've tried everything the above poster tried, plus logging in from home and work (3 different comps on 2 different networks). Everything is up to date, including flash, browsers, graphic drivers, OSs, and etc. Now I'm certain the issue is not on my part. Is Zeus about to die again or does it always have parts that are drawing last breath? Or is it just the wonderful patch last week? I did submit a support ticket, but I'm getting ready for a response asking me to clear browser cache. (yes, I'm very irritated at the current state of the game.)

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I am having same problem on Fire Fox got message : the client was unable to load data file. delete your browser cache and try again, " did that now only half graphics and crashing with same message every 5 mins. changed to explorer and same thing.

please fix patch error

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Same issues on Ares. Have also done all the above checks. I have invisible buildings for a bit, then black screen with file error.

World
    Ares

file failed to load on two servers

File failed to load and black screen also missing buildings (hunters, mills, farms, barracks, book binder) both on newfoundland and on ares... cannot refill fish or deer... island looks like it is flooded with blue squares...
    been like this all morning... and cannot even get into test server at all....
    Sigh!

We need help, please, want to play my game.

Miramazzie

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Looks like the issue was more widespread than I thought.

I have had a file error in the past where clearing the flash cache worked, but issue this seems to be something completely else.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    This is now fixed for me on Ares. Thank you very much.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Confirmed. Everything seems to be back to normal.

BB_Nellemose
    We apologize for the massive inconvenience, we are currently experiencing some technical issues with our servers. We are working to resolve this issue as quickly as possible. Most players should be able to access the game, however some users may still be experiencing some problems. Thank you for your patience as we work to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Can confirm I can get back into the game without problem however I can't build anything and my buildings/friends pics/adventure pics are all distorted or missing.

Reply to Thread