Reply to Thread

Thread: Mail to Inventory instead of Star option?

Settler
    World
    Zeus

Mail to Inventory instead of Star option?

I've complained a lot about not being able to merge the Star Menu items, but I realized I was over-thinking it. Porblem is all of the resources that default going there.

Can we get an option that we check that defaults items in our mail to go directly to storage? I don't see the point of it only going to star, especially explorer mail spam. Not asking for a merge, just a redirect of where it goes. As much fun as it is to drag 100s to 1000s of items each week from star to storage, its really really tedious.

So how about it? Simplify our life with an extra option please?

Thanks,
    Blam

FYI, the new mail system is a bit buggy. Trying to accept multiple mails leads to alot of phantom mails that don't clear. Fixing that would be nice too.

World
    Zeus
    I know this has been asked for before, and is still a good idea. Do you trust them to get it right, or will we see more items disappearing?

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by psaltery View Post
    I know this has been asked for before, and is still a good idea. Do you trust them to get it right, or will we see more items disappearing?
    To be honest, I almost don't care Yeah I'll watch the totals for the first few weeks or after patches, but I'm so fed up looking at the star menu that if delete was less clicks, I would just delete most of it.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    i do not trust this- between the TO bug and now this new Mail bug which both lose your own resources i would prefer to get the loot to my star so i know for sure if i got it- i would have to look at storage before accepting every loot mail to make sure i got it- i do not trust the game mechanics at this point in time- i feel the need to take screenshots of my storage before each time i post on TO and before every trade (trade is more than 70% of my game), it is pretty ridiculous i need to do this to make sure i dont lose anymore resources in an ingame blackhole and would just prefer to get my resource loots from either advs or explorers to go to star so i know for sure if i got it.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    That's why I asked for an option to check.

Most basic windows applications have had a similar option to set a default directory since the days of windows 3.1. I'm not asking for a mandatory change of mechanics.

Just the ability to have a choice of where to save things. If its buggy, then I'll un-check it... default it off please.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    an option would be cool, maybe after they fix the current bugs and players dont have to worry about losing resources they worked hard to get, then this would be a good thing to have

Noble
    World
    Ares
    BB is becoming a true MMO dev team. More new usless crap and not a dang to fix old crap that is getting buggy. How predictable:P

Reply to Thread