Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: guild leadership

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Unhappy guild leadership

our guild leader dropped out before the person who he was passing leadership to could accept the position. now our guild is stuck in limbo.
    we have no leader and can not open the guild window at all. Hurt_You wants to be the leader which would be fine if you can help him be able to
    accept the postion. our guild is active settlers. I guess he only has a limited time left to be able to accept the position. help us please

World
    Zeus
    if i understand correctly, after 15 days of inactivity on the part of your leader, it automatically offers leadership to whoever he designated next in line. that person can accept and build a guild house, or decline and it goes to the next person in line. you can see the list, 1-10 in your guild shield, under members.

Retired Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Lemma, you can also submit a ticket to Support team to see what they can do to help with this. Support is able to manually assign guild leaders.
    **Retired**

Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact Support

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    sounds like a case for WONDER BB!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    hurt and diablo both have submitted tickets to support we are still in limbo and they have not responded to the ask for help

World
    Zeus
    try to be patient, i read in another thread that the tickets are backed up a bit.
    also see if anyone has the old leader's email, try to get him to come back long enough to transfer.
    Anyone who considers protocol unimportant has never dealt with a cat. ~Robert A. Heinlein

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    my guild is still in limbo land! it's been over 15 days some us did receive request to accept leadership but it would not let anyone except it! we can not leave the guild it
    will not let us! we need help we have sent in to support team and still in limbo land . CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    you need to get the first in line to either build a guild house or decline the mail sent to him

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    we already tried that it won't let anyone except the leadership even when they have or build a guild house

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    seems u just have to wait on support but they r super backed up as bb rawren said to me. sucks waiting but nothing can be done.

Reply to Thread