Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Missing Troops

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Same happened to me on Feb. 27th 9 generals and 1525 troops and i have heard nothing .

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    we can only hope everything is resolved for all players affected.

Retired Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Hi guys,

We are collecting the names of players that are still missing troops. If you don't see your name on the list and are missing troops, please respond below.

DarknessFalls
    PantherCat4741
    VJBeng
    AngelBuns
    Inebriated
    Ciara_Belle
    ROKSettler
    Last edited by BB_Rawren; 03-11-14 at 07:08 am. Reason: Updated 3/11
    **Retired**

Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact Support

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Rawren View Post
    Hi guys,

We are collecting the names of players that are still missing troops. If you don't see your name on the list and are missing troops, please respond below.

DarknessFalls
    PantherCat4741
    VJBeng
    I am rawren missing quite a few

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelBuns View Post
    I am rawren missing quite a few
    Me too, happened a few times, don't remember how many. most recent incident took 170 cavalry and 70 elite soldiers while I'm still on the adventure (still on it now since I'm stuck)

Thanks.

edit 2014-03-09: rawren, should I still submit a ticket?
    edit 2014-03-10: 84 elite soldiers, I'm not sure if I miscounted or more went missing

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    i will prob be missing some whenever my issue is resolved rawren

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Friday i lost approx 200 cav who just "didn't return" from an outlaws (i had 410 at the end of outlaws and only around 200 arrived back home)... this morning troops just disappear from my witch of the swamp adv in progress - the were there when i logged out... no replays show them being lost - but when i logged in this morning they were gone from the que'd soldiers. Yesterday - 43 xb, now there are 0. I also had 190 cav at the end of the last attack - and logged in to have only 50 remaining. The adv isnt even over and i have to ship more troops (which should be there already) to complete it. Plus the cost of re-training 200 cav and 43 xb. (for the 2nd day in a row). I have checked all the replays - i did not lose any xbow in the 1 single attack i used them in, and my loss of cav left me at 190 yesterday afternoon. Lastly, i also sent 145 s -- and mysteriously i have only 28 this morning. I used only 1 single S in a previous attack - so there is no explanation for this loss. (43x+140c+117s missing) - I have not calculated the R.

(should we also be submitting tickets?)

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    update - i sent home my vet and bhg -- i ensured they were EMPTY when i sent them back to the home island. yet when the bhg got there he had 43 x and 117 s. i know they were empty because i checked them by logging in and out of the adv 4 times before giving up and sending 2 gens home to get more troops. also - i had unloaded all 6 gens to ensure there wasn't some 'loaded' gen glitch or some such.

just makes things all the more confusing.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I also lost quite a few xbows and elites altho I don't know the exact number. I sent sufficient xbow men and elites to an adventure but when the time came to use them in an attack, I did not have enough.
    This happened a couple of weeks ago and no, I can't remember which adventure it was. However, I had to train more xbow and elites to make up for the missing men and when I brought it up in guild chat, a few couple of other guildies mentioned that they have also lost men.

World
    Zeus
    I lost a lot of troops just a few days ago, so its still happening. I sent in a report but haven't heard anything yet.

Reply to Thread