Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Missing Troops

Settler
    World
    Ares

Unhappy Missing Troops

Anyone else notice after an adventure you are missing troops that didn't die? Almost like they fell in the ocean in transit. Last 7 adventures i have come back to home island missing cannons, elites, or xb and idk why or even if its just me. Please let me know.

World
    Zeus
    are u loading them back onto the gens before u finish the adv? if not, it takes like 2 hours for them to swim home.
    Anyone who considers protocol unimportant has never dealt with a cat. ~Robert A. Heinlein

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    My generals did not return from a completed BK two days ago. Ive lost my 2 vets a grim reaper and a regular General. Its frustrating as I cant do adventures now and have to just settle for LS with my regular generals. ive reported this. Does anyone else have missing Generals? I just checked and see im missing the troops that were on that adventure too that were left.
    Last edited by DarknessFalls; 03-01-14 at 10:26 am.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by DarknessFalls View Post
    My generals did not return from a completed BK two days ago. Ive lost my 2 vets a grim reaper and a regular General. Its frustrating as I cant do adventures now and have to just settle for LS with my regular generals. ive reported this. Does anyone else have missing Generals? I just checked and see im missing the troops that were on that adventure too that were left.
    funny i have 3 garrisons on home island that are not mine. i can click on them but all i get is the red area around them. if they are yours plz tell to go home

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I have also suffered from the lose of troops, like a sea monster ate them on the way home. After doing Roaring Bull the other day, I came back 200 elite shy of what I had coming back. Its upsetting this happens.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    One of our members has this occurring currently. Lost 3 or 4 vet/bhg gens and troops went a.w.o.l. and cannot return to the adventure island either.

sadly, no BB reply (yet) and all he can do now is take a ls with reg gen. -- he cannot do adv based guild quests that are solo --- thinks his $$$ has been wasted and may consider starting a class-action suit for partial refund. other option is to quit the game.

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Give BB's some time to reply to that ticket. They are probably backed up with Other Tickets and trying to solve important issues. It might take 3 days to get a reply, but they will reply to it no matter what.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanGodCamper View Post
    Give BB's some time to reply to that ticket. They are probably backed up with Other Tickets and trying to solve important issues. It might take 3 days to get a reply, but they will reply to it no matter what.
    I think you are correct. Based on what I see here on the forum, I'll bet they are up to their ears in tickets.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    yeah took a week to get a reply to mine. i bet i will also be missing gens as they was also in a adv when i was locked out a week ago

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I lost 9 generals and 1525 troops on a DP adv. this was on Feb. 27th and i have heard nothing

Reply to Thread