Thread: Feedback - Easter Event 2014

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Thank you BB for the presents!!!

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    So I lost 3 egg buffs due to them not working but still consuming the buff, and we never received the presents that were promised for the bug with adventure loot?

"Egg reward for completed adventures:
    Occasionally, those pesky Rabbids will steal eggs from your adventures. Just in case you didn't receive an eggs reward after adventure completion, an in-game mail will be sent approximately 10 minutes afterward. Missing eggs of previously-solved adventures will be sent with Easter Removal phase 1.

Therefore, everyone will receive the correct amount of eggs for the completed adventures."

Pretty sure I'm out 80-100 presents

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    So now that Easter's just about over, I thought it was awesome. Though it may have had its flaws, I am very satisfied that I managed to get everything.

Christmas was great because it helped my young economy really start to grow, and what that did for my economy, Easter is doing for my military. Now I can do a variety of different adventures, rather than basically just Horseback. The veteran general has had an instant impact for me. I was not quite sure what to make of the MMA at first, but looking at some of the guides, I can see he will make a huge contribution as well.

The price of eggs was still hard to swallow until the bitter end, though I did end up overcoming it by selling off a bunch of resources. Definitely a barrier to entry for new players, which I have mixed feelings about. I think it's good that people who spend the time playing the game for a while are rewarded, though I wonder whether a shortage of event collectibles is necessarily the way to achieve that.

Given that, still not a fan of watermills, the object a couple months ago I was looking forward to most. At these prices, it made more sense to sell the eggs and buy the watermills with gold and pocket the difference. I did end up buying all the watermills very late in the event, though, as I managed to get some favorable prices during the last week.

Now it's time I can start focusing on non-event stuff, the only thing I like about these events coming to an end, with the climb back up from 0 coins.

Reply to Thread