Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback - Easter Event 2014

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Really looking forward to the new "Hero" Martial Arts General!! Great Idea BB's. Event is looking great on test server! I do wonder about the high difficulty of obtaining eggs, event quests are rather expensive (example: pay 1500 exo-logs for 10 eggs), egg hunt is somewhat tedious and you can only play it on your friends island, not yourself. Best option may be the Merchant where 300 eggs costs 895 gems; still, this is basically a wash if you buy the 895 gem watermill for 275 eggs. I did just send out 10 explorers to see if they will bring me eggs

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Polar7Bear View Post
    Really looking forward to the new "Hero" Martial Arts General!! Great Idea BB's. Event is looking great on test server! I do wonder about the high difficulty of obtaining eggs, event quests are rather expensive (example: pay 1500 exo-logs for 10 eggs), egg hunt is somewhat tedious and you can only play it on your friends island, not yourself. Best option may be the Merchant where 300 eggs costs 895 gems; still, this is basically a wash if you buy the 895 gem watermill for 275 eggs. I did just send out 10 explorers to see if they will bring me eggs

Great feedback. But you need to post this on the test server. Feedback on this event on live really gets relayed to dev. really late. and not the right channel. You will get more users to chime in on the test server that will make a bit of an impact.

On live server, these feedback will just get diluted.

World
    Zeus
    im a bit disappointed with the event, yeah the general is nice, but the rest its just the same thing..
    - was expecting a new building (like in every other event, theres always a new building)
    - it looks like eggs wont be any easy to get (compared to other event resources..)
    - theres not an unlimited item thats worth buying, making the event interesting stuff limited (halloween had zombies, xmas had the new adventures, etc, here the rabbit charms are just too expensive)

World
    Zeus
    Won't the advent of the new general dictate revisions in many adventure guides??
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Well most of the german guides already have 220 versions. but that was the old 220. This new general will mostly be a tag or sac wave. This will make it very limited use. On my Guides I would simply have an option at one camp to sac him, If he save troops. Only camp this helps i can think of right now is Motherly love
    Zeus Artillerist {Gnomelot}
    Ares AAtillerist {Weeble Nation}

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    As for the other Items. As always more explorers are nice even if its just one more. Floating nobles helps. a 4th 250 and the 220 will be the last thing I will buy.
    Zeus Artillerist {Gnomelot}
    Ares AAtillerist {Weeble Nation}

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Any word on when Easter event will begin? Easter is on April 20th so my guess would be the first week of April?

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil_J View Post
    im a bit disappointed with the event, yeah the general is nice, but the rest its just the same thing..
    - was expecting a new building (like in every other event, theres always a new building)
    - it looks like eggs wont be any easy to get (compared to other event resources..)
    - theres not an unlimited item thats worth buying, making the event interesting stuff limited (halloween had zombies, xmas had the new adventures, etc, here the rabbit charms are just too expensive)

I was hoping for a new barrack that lets you make more than 25 units.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Please make the easter collections bigger. Very hard to see on the map. (eggs/wicker baskets/paint)

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by OHIOHISTORIAN View Post
    Please make the easter collections bigger. Very hard to see on the map. (eggs/wicker baskets/paint)
    post that to test by the time it hits here it's too late

Reply to Thread