Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for a guild

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Looking for a guild

Hi folks, folkesses and others :P
    I am looking for a guild on Ares Server, although I am UK based, I am awake at some odd hours and enjoy playing SoL during my waking time. This, of course, is when I am not called out to work, which happens on a regular basis.
    I play roughly 4 to 5 hours a day, when I can, and am usually extremely loyal to my guild. Previous experience of guilds include nearly 9 years in 3 guilds on Everquest 2, where I was anything from a grunt to a leader. I do not want to start my own guild on here, as I can do without the stresses involved in running one to a personal high level of satisfaction.
    I am looking for an active guild, preferably with 20+ active members, I am very prepared to participate in guild quests, and activities that don't involve me being online at stupid o'clock. I am a "more mature" player (I am 57 this year) so chat about the latest hip hop, boy or girl bands would tend to discourage play. I am an atheist (God's Chosen Ones would not appeal to me either), heterosexual (ditto Drag Queens of SoL), but otherwise "normal". I am extremely sarcastic, very truthful and blunt, but I am also willing to help others to a very large degree.

If I interest you and your guild, please send me an in-game mail, explaining a little about your guild and its aims and rules, and I will get back to you. If you wish to know more about me, then the same applies too.

Thank you

Hano57
    Last edited by Hano57; 02-26-14 at 05:52 pm. Reason: splelilgn misteaks

Reply to Thread