Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New "Hero" General coming @ easter!

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Thumbs up New "Hero" General coming @ easter!

Discussion on the Hero "Master of Martial Arts" planned for release during easter event

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I am currently trying out the new Hero on the test server. Adding a Hero is a GREAT idea!! Do you agree/disagree? This is probably going to lead to some major overhauls for adventure guides. Have you tried out the new Hero on the test sever?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Okay, tried him out, here are his Stats: Unit cap: 220, 15 min travel time, 2 hr recovery time, Hitpoints: 1 Damage: 450-500 Accuracy: 80% Skills-Splash Damage, Targets Weakest Enemy, First-Strike (Woot!).

Used him on the easter adventure (test server) and with the "first strike" and "splash damage" he killed 45 rabbit hunters (10 hp) in round-1 alone. This hero will be very helpful in cases where you need to target low HP high Damage enemys, but prefer not to lose massive amount of cavalry due to "target weakest unit" enemys/bosses

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    is this going to be like normal troops or is it perment

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Permanent, He's like a Battle Hardened General who fights. 2 hr recovery after defeat.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Neat, we need more generals with differents abilities, this is good news!

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Just 1 HP? so he always dies vs other first strike units?

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by soggyshorts View Post
    Just 1 HP? so he always dies vs other first strike units?
    Originally the Kung-Fu Master had 400HP or something, but only did 1-250 damage ..... was pretty useless. With 1 HP, they don't have to change the battle mechanics ... if the general is alone, you're defeated.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    I've never actually looked to see how many HP other gens have.

I guess what I'm asking is with 1 HP, does that make him the target of "attacks weakest", and if so how does it work if your general is defeated in round 1, but you win the battle overall?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by soggyshorts View Post
    I've never actually looked to see how many HP other gens have.

I guess what I'm asking is with 1 HP, does that make him the target of "attacks weakest", and if so how does it work if your general is defeated in round 1, but you win the battle overall?
    This Hero General will not be targeted first by enemy units who have "Attack weakest unit" ability. Vet Gen, BH Gen, and Tavern Gen all have 1 hp also; and they are not targeted first

Reply to Thread