Reply to Thread

Thread: Geologist searching bug?

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Geologist searching bug?

My guess is that geologists actually find/tag a deposit halfway through the search. The two successful geologists where 1 hour long searches started at roughly the same time. The unsuccessful geologist has a 30 minute search time. I started the unsuccessful when the other two had about 34 minutes left. If I'm right, the two available mines were found 4 minutes later but the successful geologists.

Is that correct? It would explain other weird behavior I've seen when searching...

Thanks,
    PotCheese
    Attached Images

Retired Community Leader Spikescopilot's Avatar
    World
    Ares
    I suspect you're right. I wasn't on yesterday because I had 30 people over for my daughters 3rd birthday, so today my marble masons were screaming for marble. I sent two Jollies out (15 min search time), and the marble masons stopped screaming (exclamation points gone) before they finished searching. Today was the first time I've ever seen it.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    send that to support. might be a easy fix but knowing bb if they try to fix it we might not have any geos after they r done

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    If you have that 24% Chance of finding a 2nd Iron Depo it can find it right away or at the end.

Reply to Thread