Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: does the dev/support really care?

Retired Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Hi jackrack500,

I understand the frustration. It is frustrating to us that we cannot easily-resolve this issue for you. Most locked zones can be fixed by manually unlocking the zone. However, your account appears to be affected by a larger issue that is not as easily-resolved. I can assure you that we are actively looking into a way to resolve this for you. When we have more information, we will send an update.
    **Retired**

Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact Support

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    i know it is. the reason i am so mad as i am is i told support my game was getting bad but they didn't listen. now my game is gimped. it gonna take me weeks to get my stuff back i lost. im just glad i didn't activate my 30 day prem. i know support wont give me the stuff i lost even though it there problem.

Retired Community Leader
    World
    Ares
    zone locks are to avoid the corruption of data. be glad you didn't completely lose your account and have to start over.
    i think you would really be ticked off then.

i don't know what else to tell you besides being patient, i know how frustrating zone locks can be (maybe not as long as you have had one) but it will be fixed sooner or later.

i just wish the core issue behind the increasing amount of zone locks, and chat crashes, and anything similar to that sort gets fixed soon. or this won't be the last thread on it either.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    if my account got lost i would stop playing and play another game. i have got at least 30 locked zones since oct

Retired Community Leader Spikescopilot's Avatar
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by jackrack500 View Post
    if my account got lost i would stop playing and play another game. i have got at least 30 locked zones since oct
    Holy cow -- there must be something REALLY corrupted with your account. The only time I've ever gotten a Zone Lock was on Anno during the Halloween event. My TSO account got really screwy after building the guild house back in October/November, but things have gotten much better since then.

Do you have a guild house on your island? Seems quite a few people start having issues once they build one.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    no i don't spike just got a butt load of buildings. idk why it been so bad lately.

Retired Community Leader
    World
    Ares
    what did you do to receive such a severe server lock?

as for why it's been so bad, there is all these bugs in the game, that haven't truely been fixed (from what i hear from some move function does follow this criteria)

every time i log into forum now i see some new post about a zone lock however when i first joined the game it was extremely rare

Please, Please, Please, Please, Please reverse some of the bugs plaguing players who are/need:
    - having trouble logging in
    - getting zonelocked (sometimes multiple times) (this extends to adventures as well)

new buildings are not needed, so please try and fix these major problems, and would love to help in any way i can to help you fix these as well

p.s. yes i know you are backed up in tickets, i'm just stating what i would love to see happen for the future

thx
    Greek

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    was doing a iotp then boom locked out

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    if u r still locked out reply to this so a bb can pass the info along to dev or support

BB_Nellemose
    If you experience a Server Zone crash or "locked zone", please check out this thread for more information.

http://forum.thesettlersonline.net/t...e-Crashed-quot

Reply to Thread