Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Zeus server down?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Zeus server down?

I have been trying to log in since before 5pm EST with no luck, is the server down?

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    nope it's up been up all day

Retired Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Hey wisdomkpr,

If you're still having issues getting into the game, please contact Support or update this thread with more information.
    **Retired**

Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact Support

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Hi Raven, I attempted to get online at the same time tonight and all I get is the game load screen and no farther. I have cleared the cache and can access all other websites except yours. I tried at 2am this morning and had no problems getting online

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Will also not load under google chrome

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    this is the error message from chrome Error parsing shopconfig.xml: TypeError: Error #1090

Retired Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Hi wisdom,

I hope you submitted a ticket with Support, as they will be able to help better than I. Below, I've attached a list of common causes and fixes. Hopefully, one of these will work. If not, then Support will need to investigate further.

1: Make sure you are using the currently available version of your web browser, as an older version may no longer be supported for the game.

2: Make sure you are using the most recent version of Adobe Flash. http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html

3: Before logging into the game clear your cookie and cache files from the web browser you are using.
    http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cache

4: Clear your Flash cache files. You can find the steps on how to do this here: http://forums.adobe.com/message/4278569

5: Try using another one of the supported web browsers for the game: Fire Fox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome.

Please be aware that having multiple Flash applications at once will cause lag, server crashes, and flash crashes. Please try to limit the number of Flash based web applications you have running while trying to play the game to have the best experience. Such applications include YouTube, Pandora, and other Flash based games.
    **Retired**

Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact Support

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I'm also having problems getting into the game

World
    Zeus
    Connection failed.........We regret that the connection to the "The Settlers Online" server failed. Please try to reconnect. Should the problem persist, please visit the homepage and the forum for more information.........yeah right.....nada

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I'm getting the same message as Feakesy

Reply to Thread