Reply to Thread

Thread: Give us useful deco.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus

Give us useful deco.

One thing I have noticed is that the developers consistently when they give us new deco: give us deco that is big in size (same as an ordinary building: 2x2). deco like this is underutilized because it runs into space constraints with lvl 50 players islands.

what we desire, and would buy (at least for coins from other players who then spend gems) would be 1x1 sized deco. while we have some 1x1 deco in this game - more (especially flowerbeds) would be bought by players if made available. especially 1x1 deco designed to work together with other 1x1 deco.

while I would prefer actually useful items in this game over deco: if you give us some - make it small. items like the golem, christmas tree, and rabbid rabbit have no place on my island due to space constraints.
    More of the same "new" content with a different bow? I will give more of the "same" towards my gem accumulation.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    be nice if they made decor like flower beds that don't take a building spot. that could solve some crowed islands issue. also don't even know if they could do that.

World
    Zeus
    Or decorations (2x2) that give us population like frozen manor. OR just simply storage space.

This would make decoration useful.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    that would be great to.

Reply to Thread