Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Make Buff Mail STOP!!

Settler
    World
    Zeus

Angry Make Buff Mail STOP!!

I love the new mail box system, but please please please stop the buff mail!!!! Having to delete hundreds a day is ridiculous!! If you MUST have the feature, I suggest you put it in our news feed and not our mailboxes. To have those useless pieces of mail is time consuming even with the new click and delete feature. It is very frustrating to wade through the sea of notices to get important mail.

PLEASE TURN IT OFF!! (At least until you can figure out what to do with it. I am begging you...PLEASE keep them out of my mail box!!)

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I'm fairly okay with the buffmails in my Inbox. After all, we have been dealing with that the whole time. It's the same p.i.t.a. in a pretty new package. What I have a problem with is the inclusion of the buffs I place in my Outbox. Seeing as it only holds the last 50 mails, having them all be outgoing buffs makes the whole thing worse than useless. A complete waste and a shame because I liked the idea of it.

Come Join Us In [RISE]!!
    __________________________________________________ ________________________
    All you can do as an intelligent person, is to try and not to add to the sum of human misery.

Robyn Hitchcock

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Yes, it has always been a problem which is why I thought it would be easier with the new mailbox set up. It is not. It is totally useless for people who have buff partners in this game. I also agree with the issue concerning the outbox. More of the same.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    yes pls make them stop

Settler
    World
    Ares
    No plz..its a super good prank to pull..just dump 1k platters while someone is offline lol

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    lmao

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelBuns View Post
    No plz..its a super good prank to pull..just dump 1k platters while someone is offline lol
    Yes...that one ceased being funny right after we hit Tinks repeatedly for days on end while she was on a two week vacay. heh

She never was never the same. *sigh*

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Zynnia7277 View Post
    Yes...that one ceased being funny right after we hit Tinks repeatedly for days on end while she was on a two week vacay. heh

She never was never the same. *sigh*
    ROFL that wouldve been great

World
    Zeus
    I simply have my buff partner on my mail iggy list.

World
    Zeus
    def. dont need them in the out box. i know im buffing someone, duh.

if you're online and trading buffs, dont need to see them in the inbox either. partners have to either take turns, or spend time deleting the durn things. if im idle or offline its good to see that someone buffed so u can return the favor, but multiple notices certainly arent needed. either one notice that u were buffed, or even a different mail folder just for buffs would be helpful.

EP i trade with several people and i dont want to block them. we communicate by mail also. i shouldnt have to inconvenience myself because the tool is broken.

also need a way to delete things from outbox, and save things from outbox. and guild staff doesnt need a notice for every single person they send a guild message to. total waste of space, while removing what could be important messages from outbox.

Reply to Thread