Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Make Buff Mail STOP!!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    A reasonable solution would be if all buff emails in the inbox and/or the outbox could be 'one-click' selected from a context menu for mass deletion. One at a time in the inbox, and not at all in the outbox, is not useful. The outbox especially, with only 50 (or 49) email kept, one set of 50 buffs on a friend's island clears the outbox by filling it with the useless outgoing 'you buffed a friend's building' notifications.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Zynnia is right, I don't want to have to delete 100 messages every morning. We really could use a "spam" folder where all those notification messages would be automatically routed so we could still look them up if we really wanted to see them.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyOol View Post
    Zynnia is right, I don't want to have to delete 100 messages every morning. We really could use a "spam" folder where all those notification messages would be automatically routed so we could still look them up if we really wanted to see them.
    A spam folder would work! Anything to make them go away from normal mail so I don't have to continually fight the problem.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Slapdonius View Post
    A reasonable solution would be if all buff emails in the inbox and/or the outbox could be 'one-click' selected from a context menu for mass deletion. One at a time in the inbox, and not at all in the outbox, is not useful. The outbox especially, with only 50 (or 49) email kept, one set of 50 buffs on a friend's island clears the outbox by filling it with the useless outgoing 'you buffed a friend's building' notifications.
    The outbox is of no use at all with buff mail clogging it up. The one click method is in place, but it will delete everything in the mail box (which I do not want to lose all my mail at once). A menu to designate would be good, but stopping the buff mail and rerouting it to the news thread would be the best answer as it could still be seen and we don't have to deal with it anymore at all.

I deleted over 400 again a few minutes ago. Sick of it!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Specifically, when I mentioned a 'one-click' method, selected from a context menu, I refer to one that would allow selection of 'all buff notices' for deletion, leaving other email there.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I spent much time today deleting buff mail. What exactly will it take for the Devs to come to my rescue?! I am growing so weary. Please Devs...I am begging of you to hear my plea and save me from this wretched pile of buff mail. Make it stop.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    why the fuss, click select all and delete, maybe max 7 clicks, why the fuss

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by EpsilonSilver View Post
    I simply have my buff partner on my mail iggy list.
    I tried this and while I cannot receive normal mail anymore from this person (making it quite inconvenient trying to take care of the guild now)...it does nothing to alleviate the problem with BUFF MAIL coming from him! So how did you get it to stop????

PLEASE, DEVS!!! STOP THE BUFF MAIL!!!

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by TSO_Louisa View Post
    why the fuss, click select all and delete, maybe max 7 clicks, why the fuss
    So the "select all" only deletes mail on that page and not the entire mail box full of mail?

Retired Community Leader
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Zynnia7277 View Post
    So the "select all" only deletes mail on that page and not the entire mail box full of mail?
    Yeah it only deletes from that page but it is better than deleting them individually. It only takes a few seconds or maybe a minute to do.

Reply to Thread