Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Make Buff Mail STOP!!

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Evidently, I don't know how to use the ignore feature on mail or it isn't working as I have tried repeatedly. I did think of putting my buff partner on ignore, but we should not have to resort to such tactics to eliminate this annoying problem.

I cannot be online 24/7 and my buff partner is half a world away from me so we have different schedules. We try to schedule our routine buffs twice daily and near the same time frame. It isn't fair to players for UBI/BB to ask us to miss sleep or miss regular mail so we can avoid their issue!

I just spent another block of time deleting the buff mail. I will come here every time I must do that and bump this up until someone pays attention. Maybe if I sent the Devs 300 plus pieces of spam daily they would get the hint?!

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Because I have lovely guild mates, I have been deleting even more buff mail (never complaining about the wonderful buffs I receive!! THANK YOU!!). However, I am going to visit this spot each time I have to spend my time on this so maybe the Devs will understand eventually and fix it!!

STOP THE BUFF MAIL PLEASE!!!

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Surprise! I am back here to beg of you to STOP THE BUFF MAIL PLEASE!!!

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Zynnia7277 View Post
    Surprise! I am back here to beg of you to STOP THE BUFF MAIL PLEASE!!!
    uhm ok so you're saying you don't want to know who buffed you?

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by G_F_M View Post
    uhm ok so you're saying you don't want to know who buffed you?
    I know who buffs me, but my buffers don't have a need to be "recognized" for their good deeds. We don't do it so someone will buff us back...we do it because we want to make other people happy by helping them grow their resources and their island.

And if you are saying you must know who buffed you...you could read it just as easily in your news feed.

I just deleted another 175-200 buff mails!!

PLEASE STOP THE BUFF MAIL!!!

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Simply put them in a separate category that has a "delete all" option. Problem solved. Will they do it? Unlikely.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by theWhiteCane View Post
    Simply put them in a separate category that has a "delete all" option. Problem solved. Will they do it? Unlikely.
    Could work! Anything is better than the system we now have in place.

I just had to delete another round of buff mails!!! GRRRRR!

PLEASE STOP THE BUFF MAIL!!!

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    And yet the buff mail continues...this morning it became more of a problem to wade through the buff mail because of my guildies sending me REAL mail I needed to see first thing. I cannot properly take care of my guild if I cannot communicate with my members!

PLEASE!! YOU MUST STOP THE BUFF MAIL!!!

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    let it go

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by G_F_M View Post
    let it go
    When things are amiss, you don't let them go. You strive for change. You do what it takes to make a difference. If I let it go then I am doing nothing about a situation which can be easily remedied. I want them to hear me and fix it. Squeaky wheel and all that. Just don't read it if it doesn't pertain to you personally. I would think this affects more people than myself in this game.

Reply to Thread