Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Unable to login

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    I take that as a no spike kinda cool to be the only one left outside. not really bb let me in its cold out here.
    so bb do u ever fix problems in tso?. spoiler no they don't

Retired Community Leader Spikescopilot's Avatar
    World
    Ares
    I'm sorry, jackrack500. I wish there was something I could do.
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    Spike's Co-pilot

There's magic in the wake of a fiasco!

World
    Zeus
    ANOTHER LOCK OUT TALKED TO BB ALL I GOT WAS SEND IN A TICKET, we know of all the issues in game issues and the devs are working on it?? Are they really it seems like there adding more problems now the white castle got an error? Asked for help and its like i was asking for a war.. If a paying customer wants intel on the state of the game theres no need to get all pissed off. ITs answers to whats going on..thats all. Would like to get back into buying gems and supporting bluebyte. But as game DEVS a little support for ingame players would not hurt a bit.

World
    Ares
    Is it a zone lock, or some other error?
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    Spike's Co-pilot

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankenstien_V View Post
    ANOTHER LOCK OUT TALKED TO BB ALL I GOT WAS SEND IN A TICKET, we know of all the issues in game issues and the devs are working on it?? Are they really it seems like there adding more problems now the white castle got an error? Asked for help and its like i was asking for a war.. If a paying customer wants intel on the state of the game theres no need to get all pissed off. ITs answers to whats going on..thats all. Would like to get back into buying gems and supporting bluebyte. But as game DEVS a little support for ingame players would not hurt a bit.

We ask players to submit tickets when they have a zone lock so that we can further assist you. Your ticket will provide additional information needed to help us (The Support Team) resolve the issue and potentially provide us with useful information that we could present to the development team. This information could be used to prevent this specific lock from occurring again. Please note that zone locks are a fail safe used to prevent corruption on the zone and usually resolve themselves within 24 hours. As for the White Castle issue, please note that the exclamation on the Castle is simply a graphical issue and only affects your island visually. If you have any further questions please submit a ticket to support. Thank you for your time!

World
    Zeus
    Just a graphical error?? Sent in tickets on multiple issues and this is so far one of the best replys so far ( its just a graphical error ) its still works just looks like crap....

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    then explain my lock out and why it hasn't been fixed in 2 months? can't dev just tell me they cant fix it would make things a lot easier on both of us.
    so bb do u ever fix problems in tso?. spoiler no they don't

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Ares is down? got a server call fail since last night.

thank you

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylrick View Post
    Ares is down? got a server call fail since last night.

thank you
    I got in with no issues today, but all of the chat tabs are very quiet....
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    Spike's Co-pilot

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    since last night everytime i try to log I got the server call fail and ask me to refresh

Reply to Thread