Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Unable to login

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus

Unable to login

when the zone crashes does only 1 player get kicked or every1 on that server?

World
    Zeus

Unable to login

ZONE ERROR #14
    just happened @ 2:48am 3/8/2014

I was moving watermills and then BOOM ! zone error.
    I refreshed and still no game. I'm tired of this.........

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    This is getting a little out of hand. 3 days in a row now I've been locked out. It seems like it gets fixed some time after midnight, but if this doesn't change the game is going to be pretty much unplayable.
    The first 2 times I was moving stuff around a lot, rather quickly and I can understand how this may cause a crash.
    Today all I did was try to destroy a wheatfield that wasn't even being used. I hadn't clicked anything else other than scrolling around in a few minutes.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    seems the server is under a lot of stress with the release of the new silos

World
    Ares
    I had just started a SA adventure and started sending troops sent 2 or 3 gens and then got a zone server error.

DestuctorNate
    I got this today just by buffing buildings to increase my production of resources... I cleared my cashe and have tried Firefox, Cometbird, Google Chrome, and IE and still not fixed... I'm on Ares

World
    Zeus
    This is what I received from BB Tech Support this afternoon ...

[redacted]

So people unless I am being singled out for being a devoted player you will get a similar message and it looks like we start from square one. Thank you Technical Support and BB.
    Last edited by BB_Rawren; 03-11-14 at 07:00 am. Reason: Cannot repost messages from Support in forums.

World
    Zeus
    Ok so no answer form tech support and now day 2 I can't get in I built a brand new computer running win 7 IE 11 all the same programs as before all the same way as before cleared temp internet files 6 times now and yet NADA no entry for me.

I log in I get news I hit play now it starts loading then it goes to loading screen 2 that loads all the way to the end of the loading bar then I just sit there zip zero nada happens I never see the screen change to the one that says loading map waited 2 hours last night nada.

I need help and this company seems to be ignoring me so please help me out here.

Thanks in advance
    Morgan
    If at first you don't succeed blame someone else!

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    raven u still locked out also?

World
    Zeus
    ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????

We can't detect Adobe Flash Player on your computer. Please install the last version:

UM???? HUH??? I am looking at my loaded programs right now and it is saying I have the latest version 12.0.0.77 can you say confusion!!!!
    If at first you don't succeed blame someone else!

Reply to Thread