Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Feedback - Maintenance 3/13

Retired Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Hi guys - we've posted more information about the population changes here.
    **Retired**

Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact Support

World
    Zeus
    Years ago, when I was in the Army we had a saying for situations like this: SNAFU
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    My feedback:

1) its obvious 90% of players dont read info, but cry for help instead until someone spoonfeeds them why things are wrong.
    2) The change to adventure landing SUCKS. Adds significant hassle onto some advs (Roaring Bull it just added 10 mins onto).
    More of the same "new" content with a different bow? I will give more of the "same" towards my gem accumulation.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneAnarchist View Post
    Missing Settlers. After the update (3/13), my unassigned settler count was set to zero. It should have been around 50. I wasn't too worried, until I used a settler buff and it remained at zero. Any new buildings I place are showing missing resource- settler. Now it's a problem. Please look into that.
    Same problem here.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    ok so no one complained when they knew that they had more workyards then workers. did you? so now they fix that and OMG the sky is falling. it's simple the game was not counting all workers so you prob had more military than you should have now the game is counting all you workers and you need to kill off some troops! it's simple count how many workyards you have and that should be your employed settlers now subtract that from total pop that leaves with the amount of settlers you can have in your military

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Draconus2004 View Post
    My feedback:

1) its obvious 90% of players dont read info, but cry for help instead until someone spoonfeeds them why things are wrong.
    2) The change to adventure landing SUCKS. Adds significant hassle onto some advs (Roaring Bull it just added 10 mins onto).
    3) hated whisper color but never heard anyone complain so why change it? now chat box is screwy

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    classic ppl not paying attention

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    these are the EXACT same chat box issue that were on TEST SERVER don't they at least try to fix them before going live? i have not changed my setting and was still getting the funky chat box and refreshing ISN'T a fix!!!

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    dun dun duuuuuuuuuun

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    unable to start 1st stage group game , i finish the practice game but never got credit for it .

Reply to Thread