Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Feedback - Maintenance 3/13

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I don't know where in the hell to place this , so it goes here .
    GODDAMNIT TO HELL !!! No other game server is as impossible to get back on as yours !!! Every time " Wayport Wireless " bumps me off line just to reaggree to terms , I can't get back on your site for another hour of re-trying !!! GODDAMNIT TO HELL !!! I have no trouble getting back on Evony , Forge Of Empires , Tribal Wars , ONLY YOURS !!!
    Why do you **** with my head !!! You have zero tutorial , and your don't reconnect the server just because some one goes off line . You Tormenting Mother Fuckers !!! A game is supposed to be fun and relaxing , but you anguish the mind ! And even when it does get back on , it takes many many many many minutes to do so !!! I emptied the cache and cleared the history , it is not that , it is YOUR connection ! Or none of the other games would connect right back up.
    And You called me back just to torment my mind ! I hate you back !!! You are EVIL to make the server disconnect then take forever to do anything about returning , IF it does . AND you started me back from scratch anyway !!! You're just pure hateful ! Now I can't get back on again after working BACK up to L-15 .

World
    Zeus
    Interesting. Do you really think that BB will speed things up for you after this post?
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Reply to Thread