Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Feedback - Maintenance 3/13

Retired Community Manager
    World
    Zeus

Feedback - Maintenance 3/13

Please post issues, concerns or questions related to the patch during maintenance on 3/13 in this thread. You can read the patch notes here: Link.
    **Retired**

Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact Support

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    • Improved Storehouse building now affects the amount of collectible items you can request while trading

does that mean there's a limit now?

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    I honestly don't know what to say as a feedback for this maintenance.

World
    Zeus
    Just keep your fingers crossed.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    well life is a box of chocolates........

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    Big Ups for the change of guild market items!

Retired Community Leader Spikescopilot's Avatar
    World
    Ares
    Chat is acting really strange on Ares -- the window stops scrolling, chat that was previously sent disappears and re-appears. Text lines overwrite each other.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Everyone online in my guild on Ares, and most people in general chat there, are having the same bug this morning. No population growth since sometime late last night or very very early this morning, and adding settlers from start menu items consumes the menu item, but gives zero population. Lots of people are also seeing this in other resources, metal, bread, pine, etc. Nothing being produced, adding new mines does not increase production and doesn't even increase the projected production in the economic overview. All game breaking that, but was the rollback intentional? I doubt it, as late last night many of were still playing after the time it would have rolled back to, if it was even technically a rollback (rollbacks being intentional acts, accidental "rollbacks" are just bad screw ups or damaged code), and the "rollback" must have rolled back at very least 10 hours, probably 12-14, which is crazy as far as online games, or online anything goes. Most companies would never dare doing a roll back of a second over 3 hours, as they know they are doing a disservice to their customers and pissing people off. And if it was an intentional rollback, it was an unannounced one, which is madness, as far as I can see, they haven't owned up to a rollback after the fact, so if it intentional, that is true game company madness. No one would try it in real life, it wouldn't even be legal. If it is not intentional, then we don't yet know how big and long lasting these bugs are and are going to continue to be.

Most of us that were online to observe the time of the hypothetical rollback between late last night and now lost thousands of almost everything out of the blue. Adventures have retroactively been screwed up. It is not a lack of residences at least for most of us. The game is currently fundamentally broken. *wants his 20+ gold coins back. sad panda. yes 20 is still a lot to me, haven't been paying long*
    Last edited by Valentiores; 03-13-14 at 08:05 am. Reason: clarification

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by G_F_M View Post
    • Improved Storehouse building now affects the amount of collectible items you can request while trading

does that mean there's a limit now?
    Always was a limit, but the limit was wrong for collectibles (lower than your storage capacity) because if IHS.
    (although the above formulation of the bug fix is ...misleading)

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Missing Settlers. After the update (3/13), my unassigned settler count was set to zero. It should have been around 50. I wasn't too worried, until I used a settler buff and it remained at zero. Any new buildings I place are showing missing resource- settler. Now it's a problem. Please look into that.

Reply to Thread