Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Dissapearing / Missing population

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I also just added 25 settlers from my Star menu and my available settlers did not rise above "0"

World
    Zeus
    This is a ridiculous situation that screws up island production. It was NOT caused by players. The fix doesn't fix it. We players have to fix it.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

World
    Zeus

World
    Zeus

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I have the same issue: no more population generated and no more settlers in my star menu from quests or provision house. After reading the post http://forum.thesettlersonline.net/t...lation-changes, I understand this might happen if my island was overpopulated. But it is not the case, I still have plenty of space for settlers, before and after the last game update.

Any other ideas?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I am having the same issues, I went to bed having 1 BL and 67 Settlers and now it say I have 3 BL and 0 Settlers, if you could look into this I would greatly appreciate the help!

Thanks,
    CindyLee0512

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Angry this fix is a joke, on us!

This is a ridiculous fix. Population was already growing way to slowly, I'm barely able to do an adventure a week.

It might be hours, it might be days, it could even be months, and now I can't build new mines and have their resources, so why should I keep playing? The economy will go to crap as existing mines run out, can't build more swords, etc. I guess the only saving grace is that you could build settlers as that chain won't be effected by this, but without a clue to how many settlers I need to provide.

Oh fun, I log out, and log back in, and now I have one less settlers, went from 1065 to 1064. How do I know you didn't really take population that I should have had all along?

It took close to 100 settlers to get back one top of things. Luckily I've been saving up for an adventure, but still, that's over a day of production that has been lost. Not to say of all the time it took me to research this issue. And the login message doesn't even talk about it either!

Ugh. Guess I won't be so avid a player if this is how BB handles these issues.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    ...you had received "extra population" due to bugs in the past - here they took it away and you whine about them righting the wrong? Get real. Anyways in a few weeks/months ect it will be 1-2k pop a day you get from bread.
    More of the same "new" content with a different bow? I will give more of the "same" towards my gem accumulation.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    add more settlers (assuming you have room) until the negative pool (invisible to you - but its what you "owe" due to past accounting mistakes) the server is diminished to zero.
    More of the same "new" content with a different bow? I will give more of the "same" towards my gem accumulation.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    bother to read all the text posted in various places by BBs before complaining and wanting spoon fed.

Reply to Thread