Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Information about the population changes

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I was 3982/4150 this morning. A 250 stack used 189 to refill, about 20 more than needed. I was lucky.

World
    Ares
    I was and still am nearly 2000 under my pop limit having recently completed many adventures. How is this possible. And why would my people I tried to add from my star menu just vanish from inventory when I put them in the mayors house?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Evidently because the server has actually miscounted in your favor all this time. It will correct over time, or by adding more settlers until the red 0 shows a number of unemployed settlers. Sucks.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    my issue with this problem is I buffed my mayor house all the time because I adven so often, and now I'm losing out on all those buffs that I had applied to get my population up so high. I definitely think they owe us big on this one. I agree they could have given us a heads up, let us know whats up. Because if it weren't for us, you wouldn't have a job. I don't plan on giving up on TSO, but I hope that their error is rectified. And when I say error, I mean that I think they knew about this Problem long before this, I and many others were completely unaware of any problem, and lack of letting us in the "know." Everyone should ban together and put a complaint in EVERYDAY until we are adequately reimbursed.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by SIie View Post
    my issue with this problem is I buffed my mayor house all the time because I adven so often, and now I'm losing out on all those buffs that I had applied to get my population up so high. I definitely think they owe us big on this one. I agree they could have given us a heads up, let us know whats up. Because if it weren't for us, you wouldn't have a job. I don't plan on giving up on TSO, but I hope that their error is rectified. And when I say error, I mean that I think they knew about this Problem long before this, I and many others were completely unaware of any problem, and lack of letting us in the "know." Everyone should ban together and put a complaint in EVERYDAY until we are adequately reimbursed.
    the negative workers has been a known glitch for a while (long while) by many. you should have seen by the numbers of licenses you used and total pop that something was off. all they are doing is correcting this accounting error. so if your pop is so low that you need to kill off troops or build/upgrade residences then whose fault is that? we were told of the updates a couple days ago I for one just killed a couple k troops and added bandits and just waited. yes my working pop went up over night but it shouldn't have been a big deal. and as for a not knowing you prob need to check the forums more often the patch notes have been out for 2 days no

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    im 1000 below my cap and no new pop is adding even when I take from star,cant produce anything since my pop is adding

Recruit
    World
    Ares

My Population is Messed up

My population is all messed up.
    It says I have 5410/4280
    Yet I have a bunch of mines with no one mining.
    I still have 9 mines that emptied and the population never showed up to go to new mines.

When is this problem going to be fixed.
    QA

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    QA, you are experiencing the 'fix.'

TSO server had misallocated settlers in the past, giving us more than we deserved. You will need to either run adventures to kill off military units, or build more housing capacity. It sucks.

World
    Zeus
    I think all players should be gifted 4x Frozen manors to correct the problem caused from the past maintenance

World
    Ares
    So if I understand: Through no fault of my own I now have to upgrade my residents to make room for the over population bug fix. I currently have no production in some (and soon all) of my mines due to a negative population balance as I don't refill my mines before collapse as I'm a fairly new player and my new built mines have no population to assign. So I can look forward to not only the loss of produced items, but also the mandatory cost of upgrading my residents before I was ready to. AND I now also have to spend highly coveted licenses on more residents.

TOS you REALLY need to rethink how this solution is impacting the players. TOS you really couldn't have sat down and come up with this fix and not take into account the cost to players? Could you?

AS is I have to come up with more than 80,000 Hardwood Planks and Marble to "catch" up to my negative population balance. In the mean time I will have no copper, iron, coal, or gold ore coming in. So with no ore coming in I have no weapons production, no tools production, and as my water wells dry up I'll run out of water as well since I won't have any new workers to assign to the new wells I build. I could go on but I think you get the picture. I almost bought your max gem package during your last happy hour, but I'm glad I didn't. As is I'm ready to give up on TOS if they can't come up with a fair resolution, to a problem created from an unknown problem to begin with.

OH and yes I know I can run adventures to kill off my military, but I am not able to run any new adventures right now with any expectation of completing them as I don't have enough troops to actually win any adventure I could currently play at my current level. TOS if you think I'm going to just kill of my military to fix your mistake you are gravely mistaken!! How then do I get back my resources and time put into those military units to begin with??

Reply to Thread