Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback - Patch notes 3/27

World
    Zeus
    "• The Bone Church is available as a reward for one of the new adventures. It provides space for more settlers."

Wow. I'm amazed that they actually listened to one of my suggestions.

All I have to say is you wow. You guys actually listened to a suggestion that I've made.
    Making Bone Church a building for a reward. AND allowing it to have population instead of just decoration.

Good job! (Now the question remains is if the population is the same as what I had suggested as well.)

Has anybody managed to get a bone church during testing? any ideas on the population size?

Quote Originally Posted by RomanGodCamper View Post
    okay, so, everything else looks good, however. I have ONE PROBLEM .... The fact that we now can only use Weak Point Potion's and ranged support once on a enemy camp... that is bull......... I don't understand why the Devs are doing that... Why can't they leave it alone... they keep on nerfing this... Sooner or later, no one will ever buy them and people will just hoard there Star Coins. We are happy the way it is... but instead.. you are taking it away.... WHY!!!... But I'm sure you have your reasons probably.
    Totally agree with you there.

I'm happy about the village schools being upgradeable. Sucks for those who didn't buy them when they had the chance. :-)

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    Nukes are expensive - but a way to skip some things that are very.....annoying. We have to be strategic about where/when we use them. Such a change would make them virtually worthless.
    More of the same "new" content with a different bow? I will give more of the "same" towards my gem accumulation.

World
    Zeus
    I can't believe I just spent all this effort to get to lvl 50 only to lose the one thing I wanted to buy with star coins.. (the loss of the DB killing WPP)..

Now when people ask me what is there to do after lvl 50.. I honestly have to say.. I have no idea :\
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read. -Groucho Marx
    lol gotta love it

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Aqua-Dog, you could say that you chase your tail.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Ok I spent a year getting to level 50 and one of the best things I can buy with star coins that I earned is the WPP and Ranged...Now u wanna limit how we are able to use them??? That's just wrong and a totally unnecessary change. Please change this before the patch and don't implement it. I dont see how this bothers UBI that they feel the need to change it at all.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    leave both the nukes and village schools how they are!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    As to the mailbox, the change that would be useful is to allow us to delete from the outbox. Or, don't put all of the 'you buffed your friend's building' notices in the outbox. That renders it useless.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    MAIL SYSTEM FIXES
    • If a player declines a guild invitation, the mail in the outbox had the wrong nickname in the subject
    Was it picking a particular player's nickname?! I just can't help wondering.

World
    Ares
    I agree with those who are unhappy by changes (yet again) to WPP & RS weapons, especially without reasonable explanation.
    Please don't do it. (<- This will be the last time I'm polite about it...)

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueHead View Post
    leave both the nukes and village schools how they are!
    village school change is a plus. (they were kind of a bit useless before). if you didn't get to buy them during Halloween to max out having 6. I'm sure they'll figure out something to let players get 6. since it does make them money.

the new nuke changes are bad thing.

Reply to Thread