Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback - Patch notes 3/27

Retired Community Manager
    World
    Zeus

Feedback - Patch notes 3/27

Please leave feedback for the 3/27 patch notes here.
    **Retired**

Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact Support

World
    Zeus
    I take it Easter is not starting yet.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Will the change to weak point potions and ranged supports include a fix so that using those adventure buffs on an enemy camp no longer reduces the total reward for that camp?

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Okay, forgive me if this feedback is long, but want to give you my thoughts on this.

Quote Originally Posted by BB_Rawren View Post
    COLLECTIBLE ITEMS II
    • New collectibles and collections were added
    • Buffs to reveal all remaining collectibles on the home and an adventure island were added
    So, new collectibles and collections to find, not very excited about this, But it can probably/might be fun to search the island for new things. On the other hand, revealing all remaining collectibles on the home island.. I'm excited for that... Finally won't have to search the entire island where your friend found the collectible but instead, they can pin point it for you. Thumbs up for that! Woot!

COOPERATIVE ADVENTURES
    • 6 new adventures are now available
    • There are adventures for 2, 3 or 4 players
    • The Bone Church is available as a reward for one of the new adventures. It provides space for more settlers.
    I am 100% Excited for this. Not sure why, But the thought of new adventures are always great. The fact that they are cooperative adventures is even better, get to do them with Friends, and the fact that there is 6 new adventures is even better! The Bone Church will be a interesting building to have on the Island which will be fairly good. I've always wanted one on my island to see out it looks with 2 tombs in front of it and now that it's possible to get one as a reward.

MAIL SYSTEM FIXES
    • The mail window now shows arrows when sorting by type/date/expiration
    • When switching between mail outbox and inbox, the X was cut off
    • Unread mail could not be marked as read if sorting filters were active in the mail window
    • The option to delete mails was deactivated for certain mails that couldn't be deleted (like trade mails)
    • Once the maximum amount of characters used in a new mail was reached, the error message did not disappear from the send button anymore
    • The outbox showed only 49 mails instead of 50 mails
    • If a player declines a guild invitation, the mail in the outbox had the wrong nickname in the subject
    • Mark as read/unread remained highlighted in the context menu after being clicked
    I'm glad there is going to be improvements done to the mail. It's been kinda annoying and glitch out for me for the past day or so. Glad that there will be arrows to show for sorting it out by type. The "X" is a big issue for sure when it was getting cut off glad that its being fixed.

Everything else from the 3rd row to the 8th is all great and glad that there is fixes being done and improvements.

GENERAL MODIFICATIONS AND BUGFIXES
    • The Village School can now be upgraded up to level 5.
    • Trici's Supply Crate box was removed from the shop
    • The black background behind pop-ups will only be shown for very important messages
    • The retro buff disappeared when moving a building
    • Combat preview now works on all camps in "More Secluded Experiments"
    • Magic ink was displayed with a wrong icon in the Rarity Provision House
    • Guild house level 2 could not be moved
    • Streets (crossroads) do not partly disappear anymore after a zone shutdown
    • For certain premium players the additional building slot did not appear
    • Fixed a text fitting issue in avatar pop-up messages
    • Gem pit icon was used in demolition warning pop-ups of some deposits
    • Collection tooltip was expending every time the tooltip was opened
    • The help window for collections was re-activated
    • The weak point potion and ranged support buff can only be used once on each enemy camp
    • When demolishing buildings twice the amount of resources was send back
    • The cancel button was not displayed if a buff or resource from the star menu was selected right after another
    • When a building was buffed the avatar info pop-ups appears again
    • Opening the quest book right after starting the production of a book in the bookbinder resulted in scrollbars not working anymore
    • Production time in barracks and provision house did not update properly when a move building was cancelled
    okay, there is a few things in this list that I think I don't agree with. but let me start at the top.

I am 100% Excited being able to upgrade my Village Schools to level 5... I've been waiting for like a month on this. Very happy that I will be able to save resources now for this. Glad I gotten 6 Village Schools when I did.

Trici's Supply crate, I didn't buy any and probably won't because I'm happy with the buffs I can make and stuff already. So... yeah.. meh...

okay, so, everything else looks good, however. I have ONE PROBLEM .... The fact that we now can only use Weak Point Potion's and ranged support once on a enemy camp... that is bull......... I don't understand why the Devs are doing that... Why can't they leave it alone... they keep on nerfing this... Sooner or later, no one will ever buy them and people will just hoard there Star Coins. We are happy the way it is... but instead.. you are taking it away.... WHY!!!... But I'm sure you have your reasons probably.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Do NOT limit the range support and weak potion....and making someone pay gems to not strain their eyes on collectibles.. seriously?... Bone church from loot seems cool, and it's nice to know village schools are going to be finally worth buying.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    I guess we should start buying all of the worst buildings/items during an event and in gem shop and hope they will be changed in the future (Village school)- total nonsense.....

Noble
    World
    Ares
    I just don't understand. The only thing that might warrant the change to WPP is the 4x WPP used on DB adventure for a quick loot. Because of the time limit on purchasing WPP you can only do the 3way loot swaps every 8 days anyway. So once every 8 days you get a chance on a quick loot 3x times if you doing it with 2 other players who also have 4 WPP. Is this really so terrible? Last time I checked nothing was affected by this THAT much to make those changes...

And to prevent this from happening in new adventures just introduce 1 or 2 more Leader's camps to be defeated in order to finish the adventure. And leave those wpp alone pls. you already messed them up enough with the freaking bean bug. Sigh..

I stated this already but no one seems to get it. The history of MMO games proves it over and over. Nerfs and bugs are the main reasons people quit games. Stop nerfing and get on bug fixing or here comes august quarter and some heads will be on chopping block in the Dev team. We are not going to buy gems if you keep bugging/nerfing your own game... There is a long dry gem period coming after Easter event and with summer ahead player base will thin out, so will also your cash flow from gem shop. You are agitating your player base in front of a long few months when gem purchases will run dry. Not very smart. You are not dealing with kids here but with customers. Don't do what other dev teams did in other games. Just a suggestion...

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    All these bad changes makes me think that competition infiltrated a rogue developer in BB studio with the main objective of destroying months of good work. Find him ! And fire him !...or even better, ask him to train 10,000 troops

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuscus View Post
    All these bad changes makes me think that competition infiltrated a rogue developer in BB studio with the main objective of destroying months of good work. Find him ! And fire him !...or even better, ask him to train 10,000 troops
    lmao

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    The co-operative adventures and the new adventures are exciting. The village school upgrades is good too.

The nuke changes are disappointing. It alters the strategy significantly and the note doesn't adequately describe the change. The nuke nerf really disrupts the star coin values. There is already a lack of options for lv50 players and star coins -- so losing options for using nukes really disrupts high-level players.

Reply to Thread