Reply to Thread

Thread: New Nuke Please

Settler
    World
    Zeus

New Nuke Please

I like the nukes... i really like the nukes when i am to lazy to send a gen to tag. I mean it takes 15 min to get there then if your tagging a FT it takes another 15-20 to walk it... so sometimes i say bahh range support instant tag and done.

problem is the cool down. I am not saying do away with the cool down that would be madness for i hear you are thinking of nerfing it anyway.

what i am suggesting is make a nuke that does very minimal damage say kills 3 troops. You can make it with stuff you want to see drained from the economy. or even better yet make it an incentive to make a building like a powederhut. for instance 200 gunpowder makes an instant nuke in the prov house or prov house 2... that would make salt actually worth getting so i could actually have a use for something like a powederhut make gunpowder to make nukes. (by the way 200 gunpower is 1200 salt so it will not be super easy to do but good enough to actually do it)... i promise you no one is making cannons .. if they are it is just because they like to say they make cannons.. it makes no sense

this way i have instant tags. lets face it i get the concept you were going for you have to get a kill to get the loot. it is used to get players to work together on an adventure. but in actuality this does not happen (it leads to way to many issues... you didn't kill enough i killed to much .. but i lost more calv... yada yada... )

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    +1

Reply to Thread