Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: More Secluded Experiments... drop buffs?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Yes, I would like a response also. Given that I bought over 300 of these adventures for the buffs and loot, and now am being told that its being changed on the fly is unacceptable. I would not have spent gems, money, and other resources to buy so many knowing that it was not going to function as it was promised. They have options here.

A. Make a new adventure just like MSE with a different name and buff drops to act like they want, so it doesnt affect the original adventure.
    B. Allow a refund of gems/presents/ adventure exchange.
    C. Delay this change for a month or 2 to allow people to have an adequate amount of time to run their MSE's.

If this change goes foward on the 27th as planned with no changes and it renders all my MSE's worthless.... then it renders my credit card turned off for BB. I will vote with my money and find something else.

You sold us a bill of goods and a promise with this adventure, its time you live and honor this. Just as you did when you messed up the pricing on an item in the guild market!!

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    And this relates to the changing of the Village schools, most who passed up on getting them did so because the building at the time was garbage, now they are making them upgradable and worth getting. They need to up the limit of the schools and allow the players who didnt get them to do so.
    And now with the wpps- some people loaded up on MSE advs during xmas because they were good (profitable to run) and why change the nukes now? i dont get it....
    Recommendations-
    -Give us ability to buy max village schools-
    -Keep MSE loot as is, ontop of not changing the current nuking abilities OR give the players the ability to refund their MSE advs....-

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    they taking the nukes out of mse? still locked out so i dont get on much anymore

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Durring the event i was able to get well over 300 RTBN because no one wanted them. Sorry but for once I made the right choice. As for them making you buy MSE, no one made you buy them. You found an exploit and wanted to use it ( The bonus beans). Or you wanted to do the free adventure thing. use WPP on the 2 leader camps in MSE that you need to kill and get more WPP. for the person with 50 of these adventure this is your option to do now for free loot. you could do all 50 in a day if you have someone to team up with you. these are the reasons they had to change the nukes because Players thought of things that the programers never did
    Zeus Artillerist {Gnomelot}
    Ares AAtillerist {Weeble Nation}

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueHead View Post
    And this relates to the changing of the Village schools, most who passed up on getting them did so because the building at the time was garbage, now they are making them upgradable and worth getting. They need to up the limit of the schools and allow the players who didnt get them to do so.
    And now with the wpps- some people loaded up on MSE advs during xmas because they were good (profitable to run) and why change the nukes now? i dont get it....
    Recommendations-
    -Give us ability to buy max village schools-
    -Keep MSE loot as is, ontop of not changing the current nuking abilities OR give the players the ability to refund their MSE advs....-
    Do you think the school houses are worth getting if you level to 5? thats 5 settlers every 2 hrs thats not worth the upgrade cost. I can make bread faster cheaper. better benifit to drop cheese sandwich on mayors house

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I am not sure i get your point. There would need to be at least 6 wpp or 4wpp and 2rs per MSE right? There are 3 types of units in each camp. Even with premium you cant get that many in a single loot and with swapping it is unlikely to make back that many.

I think what you are missing is they do something advertise it and tell us to buy it. Then we do. What would happen if they made books even more irrelevant you would complain about buying 300 rtbn.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    No I actually did this with a friend, we both had premium and did 3 in a row. we came out ahead in the wpps we had. but it got boring quick.

Ive done all 300 RTBN. why have you not done all yours already? you knew this was coming they mentioned it awhile back. How would they change how books are used? remove the science system? Nerf the Buff drops?
    As with any event item its a gamble, I was outright called an idiot for even bothering to make a guide for RTBN because "no one would ever use it" you gambled and lost, its no different for the guys who spent 1000s of coins on buying gifted WPP

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    So how many WPPS did you use on a single MSE?

How many did you get on loot?

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Also what if they said the old books dont work on new book systems. Then all those books you could earn would not be usable that is what is happening here with the nukes.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    2 slots of Nukes. normally at least 1 was WPP for each of us so thats 4 WPP, the other slot each was a mix. one time was more WPP ranged, and something else I cant remember.your chances were very good to have enough to do it again and again. im sure at some point your luck would fail but then you Buy one with star coins. But seriously this is not how they thought they would be used. they are handly when things go wrong and can use them in a pinch but the way most peope planed to use them was for the Bean exploit or sell them to someone who was using that

Reply to Thread