Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: More Secluded Experiments... drop buffs?

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbobdog View Post
    Also what if they said the old books dont work on new book systems. Then all those books you could earn would not be usable that is what is happening here with the nukes.
    they never said you couldnt use your nukes, they said you have to earn them before the 27th. So seriously how were you planing to use your nukes from all these adventures you have?

you bet on some gimmick and lost, I decided to go with the science system and got luckier. But if they changed it oh well the granite and other drops still made it worth it.
    Zeus Artillerist {Gnomelot}
    Ares AAtillerist {Weeble Nation}

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    both was good adv to get. programmers just didn't think and mse got better by mistake now they killed there mistake

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    what if artifact search turned into 99% chance of solar flares? then you would be complaining. wpp functioned as it did and bb didn't say anything, bug or not. i have enough books for the next science system, if it ever drops, so rbn versus mse doesn't apply to me. bb only had to say that wpp was bugged from the beginning. they still haven't. basically, you are saying if bb changed upgrade costs from granite to salt and you bought salt for some dumb reason, that it is ok that bb changed it. bb could make a game that was enjoyable and profitable, but instead they prefer people to play and spend, then leave, and then a new round comes and plays and spends, etc.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by ebotty View Post
    what if artifact search turned into 99% chance of solar flares? then you would be complaining. wpp functioned as it did and bb didn't say anything, bug or not. i have enough books for the next science system, if it ever drops, so rbn versus mse doesn't apply to me. bb only had to say that wpp was bugged from the beginning. they still haven't. basically, you are saying if bb changed upgrade costs from granite to salt and you bought salt for some dumb reason, that it is ok that bb changed it. bb could make a game that was enjoyable and profitable, but instead they prefer people to play and spend, then leave, and then a new round comes and plays and spends, etc.
    care full bb don't like ur kinda talk. i spoke the truth and got spanked

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I never said i am exploiting WPP for bean advantage (which i will point out they fixed so not really part of this discussion). I use them as a means of making FTs easier. But that was within the stated rules of WPP not some bug.

You make the same stupid mistake i see alot of other people make. Your reasoning on how to do multiple MSE assumes only the best loots. In the best case scenario it works i have no doubt on that. However in the worst case scenario you will be stuck quickly.

I look at it as planning for the worst case scenario and then the best case is a bonus.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    dev made a boo boo and this is how they make up for it. common since would say if 3 types of unites r in a camp and 3 wpp would kill the camp just saying.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    An answer would be nice sometimes soon, not on patch day. Already getting burnt out running just 6 a day

Some of us also bought 200 RBNs along with the 80 MSEs. I just didnt plan to run all the MSEs in 2 weeks.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Blamuut View Post
    An answer would be nice sometimes soon, not on patch day. Already getting burnt out running just 6 a day

Some of us also bought 200 RBNs along with the 80 MSEs. I just didnt plan to run all the MSEs in 2 weeks.
    Have you not been reading the test patch notes. This was well know for some time now
    Zeus Artillerist {Gnomelot}
    Ares AAtillerist {Weeble Nation}

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    no1 reads test feed back.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Artillerist View Post
    Have you not been reading the test patch notes. This was well know for some time now
    When did you find out? Patch notes here http://forum.thesettlersonline.net/t...l=1#post233443
    were posted 3/14. So for those who do read patch notes (and many players do not even use the forum), we had 13 days to run out the MSE. I had a guess that this would happen earlier, because it was on test, however it was not mentioned by BB until the patch notes.

I understand the theory behind using 1 nuke per camp or whatever, but there have been around 4 different versions of them in the last 4 months, and for the most part, they have gotten progressively worse. For 2 months, wpp came with a minigame. 1 in 3 chance of either bonus beans, equal beans, or less beans. It was fun. The next 2 months it was buggy, but useful for shortening Fairy tales and saving some of the carpal tunnel inducing troop rebuild. And then, 4 months after it came out, BB announces that the 2 nukes will change, and that for the last 4 months they have been incorrectly working. NERF
    Last edited by ebotty; 03-20-14 at 06:41 am. Reason: correct 5 months to 4

Reply to Thread