Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: More Secluded Experiments... drop buffs?

Settler
    World
    Zeus

More Secluded Experiments... drop buffs?

Will MSE still drop weak potions and ranged supports after the 27th?

I understand that acquired items will still work as they do now. But will the adventure still drop the old buffs after the patch? Or do i need to run these 50 I still have in star in the next 2 weeks

World
    Zeus
    Good question. Inquiring minds want to know. I would guess they won't drop, since it seems the intention is to remove the items from the game.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    My concern as well. I have 15 MSE and only three one-day premiums to run them all on right now. I can probably do 4-5 a day on a weekend, but that's going to be tough to get them all in with that stupid RL thing getting in the way.

I actually thought a better solution would be to change the MSE drop in like a month to the re-introduced WPP and RS buffs. I don't think the shop WPP and RS are the problem as you have a normal cooldown period. It's the MSE's that are flooding the game not the shop.

Running BLT takes 18 RS/WPP total. In the normal epic shop, that would be about 30 days to acquire (as most have to be WPP). I haven't done this yet, and if I don't hurry I won't get to!

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by KingHomer View Post

I actually thought a better solution would be to change the MSE drop in like a month to the re-introduced WPP and RS buffs. I don't think the shop WPP and RS are the problem as you have a normal cooldown period. It's the MSE's that are flooding the game not the shop.

Running BLT takes 18 RS/WPP total. In the normal epic shop, that would be about 30 days to acquire (as most have to be WPP). I haven't done this yet, and if I don't hurry I won't get to!
    great feedback. should have 2 different versions of the nukes. the star coin should be unlimited use, and the MSE should be limited. that is IF you have to nerf this stuff.

Retired Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    I will have to double check, but my guess is that they will not drop.
    **Retired**

Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact Support

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Rawren View Post
    I will have to double check, but my guess is that they will not drop.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by ZBest View Post
    nerf, then super nerfed, then ultra nerfed...then...

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Hate @ BB for this change. You sold us all on buying as many MSE's as we could during the last event so we could acquire additional WPP and RS buffs. Now you want to remove them from the drop? I wouldn't have purchased any if this were the case. Much more enjoying RBN anyway. If you do remove them I would like a swap of all remaining MSE's I have to RBN please. I worked hard to acquire the adventures I have now to have them rendered useless??? Thanks tons. Guess I won't be spending more money on gems afterall.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Bamfree View Post
    If you do remove them I would like a swap of all remaining MSE's I have to RBN please. I worked hard to acquire the adventures I have now to have them rendered useless??? Thanks tons. Guess I won't be spending more money on gems afterall.
    That's the exact same thing I put in my support ticket. If they don't drop than we should get to exchange them for RBN or presents. But I wanted an official statement saying whats happening before starting the complain thread.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Bamfree View Post
    If you do remove them I would like a swap of all remaining MSE's I have to RBN please.
    Please advise if these buffs are being dropped from the loot from MSE adventures. If they are being removed, then what are they being replaced with and what is the drop % for these items. If they are not as beneficial as the buffs, which is why I bought these adventures, add me to the list started by Bamfree.

Response on this is needed quickly please, so we know if we need to start doing all these MSE's that we have ASAP to get the buffs we expected, then the swapping for RBN's will be less.

Reply to Thread