Closed Thread

Thread: FIX jackrack500

Retired Community Leader Spikescopilot's Avatar
    World
    Ares

FIX jackrack500

Ok, I'll admit... the first few hours, I figured he was a whiner. And after a couple of days of posts, I thought "come on -- just be patient". But now it's getting out of control.

jackrack500 is STILL unable to play, lost premium time, and probably lost real-world $$ too.

Rawren & Nelle, there has to be something you guys can do. This is probably the worst zone lock we've ever seen. Can you create a new account that looks like the test server accounts (Lvl50 + some buildings & supplies), or SOMETHING?

Please? Seriously -- take some stuff from my account and give it to him. This is CRAZY.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    i know i was just voicing my opinion. i agree this is crazy that's all i can say on the matter due to more punishment that will come from bb. been playing 2 years nothing like this has happened before.

World
    Zeus
    they're sayin u can start another account, so at least you can play... >.<
    care to take it from the top? lol

Thread: New Silo caused the Great Rollback of 2014
    Yesterday 09:35 pm #321
    BB_Rawren
    Community Manager

Those of you who continue to be locked out of the game due to severe zone crashes have been offered the option to create a new account while we investigate your accounts. As stated in the mail, this may take some time and we want to make sure that you are able to play in the meantime. If you are experiencing severe zone locks, please submit a ticket to Support.

Since this thread was a direct result of the issues from the 2/27 maintenance, I am closing it to better keep track of zone issues unrelated to the 2/27 maintenance. If you are experiencing new severe zone locks, please submit a ticket to Support or create a new thread.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    i have been told not to talk about the topic anymore. since it will slow down the process of fixing my account. by two different bbs

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    how can talking about it on forums slow down how quick they fix yours?
    Zeus Artillerist {Gnomelot}
    Ares AAtillerist {Weeble Nation}

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    idk but that's what a bb told me in a private message.

Retired Community Leader
    World
    Ares
    As far as the support process, there are different steps that happen. First, there is usually a triage process, where someone with basic knowledge reviews all the incoming tickets. Typically, they can correct simple problems that do not require any research into the game, which is usually limited to lost resources or items. Once it is assigned a priority and sent to a troubleshooter. Typically, if the forum moderators see a problem, they will also send in a ticket, as they don't have the information that a ticket has already been sent concerning this. Eventually, multiple tickets concerning the same problem will be put together in the whatever database is used. However, until the troubleshooter is able to pull the account information and the duplicate tickets are removed, each one takes up the time of the person handling it. This is also why they request that if you have additional information concerning a previously submitted ticket that you include the ticket number and reply by email, rather than add a new ticket; otherwise it means two (or more) people dealing with the same problem. This not only slows down support's ability to deal with one problem, but also slows the response for other players as well.

While each company deals with this problem a bit differently, this is the general pattern. But in general, the response from the BB is not incorrect. The more unneccessary information that is presented to the person addressing the problem, the longer the person may take. This may be for no other reason than the person having to answer queries about the status of the process. Of course, from a practical standpoint, most people eventually learn that a journey is not made any shorter by asking "are we there yet?" and what the effect is of asking it repeatedly.

World
    Zeus
    FIX jacks account

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy-Beard View Post
    FIX jacks account
    Right MEOW!!!!!

Retired Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Hi guys,

The Support and Community Management teams have been in consistent and near-daily contact with all players experiencing this issue since the maintenance of 2/27. We have created an individual ticket for each player and their accounts are currently being investigated. As stated in the Support tickets, this is not an easy or a quick process and often the only update we will have is "The developers are still investigating this issue." Most zone locks will fix themselves after a few hours; some require a manual unlock by our team; but others - such as the one jackrack's account is experiencing, are not so straightforward. As Aurboth stated, posting on the forums or sending in multiple Support tickets will not speed up the process and tends to slow it down.

We have asked jackrack500 to not create any additional Support tickets about the situation and, in conjunction, to not post excessively about the issue in multiple forum threads. Discussions about zone locks, account issues, etc. should be kept within the technical issues forum and any post/thread in an unrelated discussion can and will be moved or deleted.

All players that have been locked out of their account since 2/27 have been offered new accounts, complete with a fixed amount of gems and resources and the option to auto-level to 50. At this point, that is the most we can offer while we continue to investigate this difficult issue. It is each player's choice whether or not they choose to accept the offer. In the case of a decline, they will need to exercise patience while we continue to investigate.

I do understand your frustration with the situation. It is frustrating for us, too, because we prefer to have our players be able to actually play our game and enjoy themselves. But, again, posting on the forums about the situation and making appeals for a quicker resolution will not speed up the process. We are doing the best that we can.

Thanks for your patience, and thank you for your concern for another player's welfare, friends.

Thread closed.
    Last edited by BB_Rawren; 03-19-14 at 10:21 am.
    **Retired**

Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact Support

Closed Thread