Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Dev's Diary: Collectible Items II

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    i tested this morning and i clicked on a collectible on friends island and after a few moments it had a yellow flag on it.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    KOSHKO asled --- "I'm now curious on what the unused 'Fur Festival' was about. ...'

"MuffBuff"?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I would like to see the flags for the fairy light be much larger. It is still a pretty tough hunt to find them even with the flags pointing them out.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    I have to ask why we needed more collection items? Already hard enough to get the carts and kettles, now we have more items to randomly receive. And to what end? Buff my fishery or hunter? What if that isn't what I really need assist boosting production in. The "Epic Workyard" buff is useless to collect the items for it you don't have or don't plan to build an epic workyard. This is typical of what I view as "steering"/"enticing" user to do what the developers want to build and not the other way around. The quality of the game for me doesn't warrant the expediture of real money, which I'm sure disappointed BB. Until there is really something useful I will build slowly and steadily and enjoy working on those items that are fun for me.