Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback - Achievements system

Retired Community Leader
    World
    Zeus
    I think this is kind of interesting but it would be nice to have some of the issues fixed that have been happening here lately.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Seriously !!! Is BB trying to piss off their customers/players ? This is just another way to burn off all those pesty resources for nothing. This looks to be even more useless than the "Epic Workyard". You guys should really stop with this lame B.S. Anything you bums do come out with that is desireable is so outragously priced as to make it unobtainable. This is getting to be a old and tiresome story.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by RigidNubs View Post
    I think this is kind of interesting but it would be nice to have some of the issues fixed that have been happening here lately.
    I've been reading the feedback here and other forums, test server and .com and such (other languages).

General majority kind of say the same thing. "This is nice but how about working on bug fixes or promised features first."

PVP was mentioned a lot. General Skill tree was mentioned as well.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by ebotty View Post
    Did star coins add anything worthwhile to the game? I would guess this will be for bragging rights, which will retain a few of the players on their way out. However, PVP was announced in a dev diary, as was demolition buffs. So basically, save those gems you just bought for the new improved watermill and the titanium ore pit...

Settlers has become a low priority franchise. This acheesement system was what they thought would stop the leaks in the ship. Every dev should start by playing the game. Then maybe they can figure out how to save it.

I wasn't the one who said star coins were worthless, so please don't confuse multiple posts as one.
    Star coins, like other things, has their pros and cons.

I said, I hope that it doesn't turn into the Achievement system like World of Warcraft has, which is a big e-peen contest.. But from what I saw about letting you compare your achievements to others, that is what it is looking like it will be.

Please, don't add more things to the game that has no actual function. Achievement system is a novelty and will be more likely to drive players away, then it is to keep players and/or bring in new players. I never thought I would quote snoop dog, but here it goes .. If this system gets added and has no beneficial factors to it, other then an e-peen contest, I will "drop it like it's hot", and never look back.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    This looks very nice on the Dev post. But, I'm concerned because things that appeared nice in the Dev posts sometimes (lately, mostly?) ended up being bug ridden nightmares. So, I hope it won't be one of those cases.

World
    Zeus
    It looks this will be the alternate for promised PvP!

World
    Zeus
    While some of you might think this achievement thing is great and all.

But I see this as something terrible.

1. We're out of space on our island. So I'm hoping there won't be any silly "build 10 Gunpower Hut". or produce "1000000" longbows.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    This looks fun.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    a overall ranking list would be nice with this feature with data like level,number of star coins,acheesement point and maybe the date somebody joined the game

World
    Zeus
    this is awesome

Reply to Thread