Reply to Thread

Thread: Inviting a Friend can we please get the time changed on the expired time

Settler
    World
    Zeus

Inviting a Friend can we please get the time changed on the expired time

With so many members to invite I have many on the list with the 1st 3 letters the same and it gets very confusing. Now if I send to the wrong person and there online yes they can cancel.

If someone is not online then it takes 8 hours for it to cancel?

I don't see a need for that. Anyone that buys a LS now days needs and does FF Unless there helping and I don't see a problem with people ripping off anyone or anything.

Could we have a option for the person who sent the invite to cancel who they sent it to? Or to now go 8 hours for it to be expired?

Maybe 1 or 2 max?

World
    Zeus
    i could see issues with the person who sent invite being able to take it back, but a 1 hour max then expire seems reasonable.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    The person inviting having the option to cancel or resend the invite without having to wait 8 hours makes sense to me. If not, reducing the timeout to about an hour makes sense.

Retired Community Leader
    World
    Ares
    I would agree that 8 hours is a long time for someone to hold on to an invitation to an adventure. In the current play era, while the adventure timers may be rated in days, many of us can finish the normal adventures in less than 8 hours. Sending to the wrong person or someone losing connection can significantly increase the time needed to complete it.

The ability to cancel an invitation is not a bad idea, as long as it could not be cancelled after the person has accepted it. While this may lead to issues with selling loot spots, there are as many issues created by people receiving invitations they do not accept or leave without completing their portion.

Reply to Thread