Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Buff That Stops ProductioN??

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Rawren View Post
    ev_pocket, did you notice if you received this buff after someone marked your collectibles?

Did it stop production for the full 24 hours?
    The arctic mine one that happened above I'm about 99% sure was caused by marking collectables. It happened 2 minutes after my mayor house got buffed with an egg hunt, and the buffer was scouring my island.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    did a simple test, they marked collectibles, nothing more (marked 30). nothing was triggered, including 2-3 people trying to mark the same collectible. have 3 other tests involving collectibles i will try, see if i can trigger the bug.

this was from a guildy, cannot verify its authenticity:

[15:48] Delusion: I have seen that happen twice, it is a bug when you get a visitor that comes from an adventure direct to your island. It was a storehouse that was "stopped"
    More of the same "new" content with a different bow? I will give more of the "same" towards my gem accumulation.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    OK, I was on adventure, guildie said "mark my eggs" I went there directly because I was waiting for general to transfer. I noticed a storehouse was "glowing" and asked what kind of buff works on a store house ? He said it had a 24hr stopped but no icon saying what kind of buff it was.

World
    Zeus
    I just had this happen to one of my fishermen while a friend was marking collectables on my island. Stopping and restarting the building has no effect.

Reply to Thread