Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Buff That Stops ProductioN??

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Buff That Stops ProductioN??

So has anyone else seen this or had it happen? Just a little while ago I see that my barracks is buffed, I hadn't placed anything on it so click to see what is going on. There is the normal buff ticker, saying 23hrs and some minutes remaining. But there is no picture showing what kind of buff it is! Then I notice that my barracks production is totally frozen for the next 24 HOURS!
    W.T.F.
    I thought I heard something about this in passing in one of the chatrooms the other day. Anyone else experience this? CLs can you shed any light?

Pocket.

World
    Zeus
    It was me.

World
    Zeus
    Not Really

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    yeah it was on Ares you stay away from my zeus island sir

Retired Community Leader Khamuul's Avatar
    World
    Ares
    The Darkness Buff is the only buff I know of that pauses production, and it only lasts for 2 hours. I also didn't think it could be used on a barracks, just a normal workyard. I have no clue what happened to you, but could you describe the buff picture and aura around the building?
    He who forsakes empathy disconnects himself from others in every sense, save existence

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    The aura is the regular one that comes up when a friend buffs a building. Timer is now at 21hr 3min. NO PICTURE. It's just blank.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2K...it?usp=sharing

Link to image. For some reason I can never get images to post on the forums.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I had something similar to this happen when i was on a fairytale adventure. I buffed my barracks and it made the same 25 troops over and over again. Sometimes it would actually produce them to the point they would show up in garrisons. But as soon as i assigned them to a garrison and tried to send them to the advent they disappeared. I couldn't help in the advent at all til the buff wore off hours later. And even then I wasn't sure it was the buff wearing off or that my barracks got reset because maintenance was that night.
    I did contact support and they told me that was a known bug and the solution was to not produce troops while on an adventure. The barracks only froze during adventures. Handy right? Because that's totally not the time you'd be making more troops....

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by barbs24 View Post
    I did contact support and they told me that was a known bug and the solution was to not produce troops while on an adventure. The barracks only froze during adventures. Handy right? Because that's totally not the time you'd be making more troops....
    The barracks can't be used to make troops when on an adventure. That is a pile of BS.
    Last edited by Wimpy; 04-05-14 at 07:47 am.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    They said it was a bug, It was not intended to be that way.

Reply to Thread