Reply to Thread

Thread: Memory Leak?

Settler
    World
    Zeus

Memory Leak?

Does the latest build have a memory leak?

I've noticed that the first couple hours of continuous gameplay experiences very little lag with the interface. But after a few hours, the delay between switching chat tabs, clicking on buildings, or changing maps increases considerably. Its taking 5 times as long as normal. Usually doing a full reboot seems to negate most of the lag, but hardly the manner in which I wish to experience good gameplay.

While a few additional seconds for clicking on a new chat tab is negligible, though still annoying, the time changing maps can sometimes take as long as a minute. At first I thought it was malware or something slowing down my system, but I've tried it on different computers on different networks (home and work) to eliminate the possibility of it being a virus or whatnot.

Does the current build have a memory leak? Is it related to the numerous chat problems causing zone crashes? Has anyone else noticed 'lag' in the game itself that's beyond normal...?

Hopefully the next patch makes this a non-issue, but if you noticed a change in game performance please share.

World
    Zeus
    YES but they wont admit to it instead they will make you feel like you did something wrong or you have no clue what your doing they cry clear your cookies clean your catch and try firefox, IE or pokki tho dont do a thing and your back in the game in 24 hours send in a ticket they take a few days to reply and say nothing is wrong.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    frank if u don't chill they will bann u. trust me i know

Retired Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Hi Blamuut and Frankenstein,

If you are observing a memory leak, please contact Support and include the relevant information.
    **Retired**

Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact Support

Reply to Thread