Reply to Thread

Thread: playerslight

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

playerslight

Hello I am new to the game and I have already been tossed from a guild due to the fact that I did not complete a guild quest.
    Where do I find the quests posted by my guild mates

How do I write in the global, whisper and trade box at the bottom left of my screen.

#3 How do I pay the king, etc.

#When I go to make a yard, etc. and it says I require so many resources. I have the resources at the top of my screen and yet it cannot make the yyard etc. because it states that I do not have enough.

World
    Zeus
    1. guild quests are found in your quest book, the big ! next to your avatar.
    2. there's a bar at the bottom of the chat box...click it and you can type there. if it doesn't work, try refreshing your screen.
    3. try this forum link to help get you started in the game: Verdaeni's Beginner Guide
    4. If you can't build a building, the numbers in red are how many of each you still need. Just follow the quests exactly, don't overbuild.

re: guilds. every guild has their own atmosphere, requirements, minimum level. check out the descriptions in the guild shield at the bottom of your page to find one that might suit your needs.

lastly, go to the help tab in game. very friendly people will help answer your questions

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    thank you Psaltery

Reply to Thread